Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right.
I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right.
But he's right.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/iran-su...otiate-us/

Quote:Iran supreme leader says ‘obvious mistake’ to negotiate with US

Quote:“The word and even the signature of the Americans cannot be relied upon, so negotiations with America are of no avail,” Khamenei said in a meeting with Foreign Ministry officials, adding that negotiations with Washington would be an “obvious mistake”, according to his official website.

I cannot think of a single reason why anyone should ever rely on any commitment the US makes when it can be overturned by the first asshole who comes along.  The world does operate on 4 year election cycles.
RE: I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right.
And in one fell swoop, President dickhead has managed to piss away the equity we had amassed over two centuries of foreign policy. What a fucktard.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Absolutely.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-i...sequences/

Quote:Trump issues all-caps threat to Iranian president: ‘You will suffer consequences few throughout history have ever suffered’

Hey, fuckface.  Why don't you tell him he's fired. 

Fucking moron.
Does this truly surprise anyone?
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 21, 2018 at 2:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But he's right.

Quote:“The word and even the signature of the Americans cannot be relied upon, so negotiations with America are of no avail,” Khamenei said in a meeting with Foreign Ministry officials, adding that negotiations with Washington would be an “obvious mistake”, according to his official website.

I cannot think of a single reason why anyone should ever rely on any commitment the US makes when it can be overturned by the first asshole who comes along.  The world does operate on 4 year election cycles.
At the G7 Trump proved he was untrustworthy .Which is ironic as he accuses Justin of backstabbing. Despite Justin's speech being no different then what he has said over the phone to Trump or face to face with him  or even as a matter of public record in question period .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 21, 2018 at 3:55 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: And in one fell swoop, President dickhead has managed to piss away the equity we had amassed over two centuries of foreign policy.  What a fucktard.

Let’s not give credit where it is not due. We had very little foreign policy equity before 1918 and we pissed away what we gained in 1918 by 1921. What we pissed away in the last 18 month was only accumulated since about 1943.

(July 23, 2018 at 12:54 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Does this truly surprise anyone?

Actually, in view of 1921, no.

*my bolded*

I think you mean the next Asshole-in Chief that comes along.
Forget Korea - this is easily Trump's most significant foreign policy accomplishment to date:

[Image: 37602510_2563852693702418_70993854677364...e=5BDC54DC]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Holy fucking shit. President Shithole isn't Teddy, or JFK or Reagan. He is simply playing to his base. There is a way to be strong without sounding like a fucking Jerry Springer guest. He has no fucking clue what he is doing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4387 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2029 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3251 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 583 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1925 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 342 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1898 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 471 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 458 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist