Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump fan debates 12-yo and humiliates himself
Trump fan debates 12-yo and humiliates himself
Quote:One of Donald Trump’s favorite morons — you know, the “poorly educated” as he calls them — managed to pick a fight he couldn’t win with a 12-year-old boy outside a city council meeting in Huntington Park, California on Tuesday.

The boy had just finished speaking to the city council when an angry man wearing a Trump flag asked him if he was an American.

“I was born here, but I am also half-Mexican,” Joseph Moreno replied. Then Mr. MAGA learned that typical talking points he and his exceptionally stupid friends regularly throw at people on Twitter don’t work when the target is twelve.

Calling the preteen “brainwashed,” the Trump follower began angrily demanding to know if the boy, who (once again) is twelve, if he can vote in Mexico.

“So you can vote over there?” the man asks.

“I. Am. Twelve. Years. Old,” the kid says, emphasizing every word as though he was talking to a Trump voter (oh, wait, he was). “I can’t even vote here if I wanted to.”

“Can you vote over there,” the man repeated.

“I can’t right now because I’m 12,” the kid replies.

This is just one gem in a treasure trove of stupid, which you can watch below if you need a good laugh:

https://www.facebook.com/veronicatomasca...756344563/

http://addictinginfo.com/2017/06/17/trum...elf-video/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Trump fan debates 12-yo and humiliates himself
So obnoxious to listen to. Kids right - he can't vote cause he's underage. What fucking point was the Trump supporter trying to make? It was hard to hear anything with his continuous bleating.

I definitely see a bright future for the 12 year old - he's definitely going to college and getting a job. I can't say the same for the Trumpanzee.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(June 18, 2017 at 12:57 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: So obnoxious to listen to. Kids right - he can't vote cause he's underage. What fucking point was the Trump supporter trying to make? It was hard to hear anything with his continuous bleating..

I wouldn't make the assumption that there was a point there in the first place. It appears to me that most of this sort of bullshit is intended to intimidate and for self-aggrandizement. The guy would make a good brownshirt, IMO.
Jesus Fucking Christ, Chris Wallace is absolutely shredding Jay Sekulow (one of Trump's attorneys) on Fox (of all networks) today.

Jesus, just fucking shredding him. And he is rattled, and staying rattled. he can barely bark out his talking points, and he's not answering and contradicting himself like crazy.

Is FNC turning on the 'pubs or just the Prez ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The fact that he can't modify his rhetoric to compensate for the fact that the person he's browbeating is goddam TWELVE speaks volumes about his intelligence.

Also, I looked into it and it turns out the voting age in Mexico is 18. No nation has a voting age below 16 (though most of the nations that do are in Latin America).
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
He looks exactly like the future governor of Ca if you ask me.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Dem debates Brian37 48 2789 July 3, 2019 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1003 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 670 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Manafort turned himself in. Now what? J a c k 50 5014 November 6, 2017 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Javaman
  Susan Collins Invites The WLB To Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 4 923 September 25, 2017 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Then God Can Go Fuck Himself! Minimalist 15 5224 August 25, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Gender reversal in the presidential debates John V 11 4310 June 3, 2017 at 7:58 am
Last Post: brewer