Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite phrase: What if Obama had done this?
My favorite phrase: What if Obama had done this?
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ngs-report

I can only imagine the outrage the GOP would have had if Obama had done this! I think it's incredibly ironic that Trump is becoming everything that the GOP said that Obama was going to be!

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: My favorite phrase: What if Obama had done this?
Because he already does sooooooooooooooo much.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Since you're looking right now, I'll skip reporting and just tell you to add some words to your op. It's against the rules to post a thread with just a link in the op.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 20, 2017 at 11:28 pm)Losty Wrote: Since you're looking right now, I'll skip reporting and just tell you to add some words to your op. It's against the rules to post a thread with just a link in the op.

Done! I apologize about that! Sad

Shit.

Rewind.

Let Obama have been thrice married with 5 children by 3 different women.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 20, 2017 at 11:33 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Shit.

Rewind.

I keep forgetting about that little pebble. There was actually a Democrat in Kansas who ran for Governor [I think it was Governor] well the opposing Republican campaign found out he had gone to a strip club a very long time ago. And that was all that was needed to not elect him.

(June 20, 2017 at 11:35 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:

Rewind.

I keep forgetting about that little pebble. There was actually a Democrat in Kansas who ran for Governor [I think it was Governor] well the opposing Republican campaign found out he had gone to a strip club a very long time ago. And that was all that was needed to not elect him.

Republicans gave Hillary shit because her husband had an affair.  Let that percolate for a second.

Christian conservatives who voted for Trump are the biggest bunch of hypocritical sellouts I've ever seen.  They better hope Jesus doesn't show up to judge the living and the dead because they won't recognize who it is.  They'd label him some bleeding heart SJW liberal foreigner and say "git out of ma country".

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
Yes, Hillary had a private email server...which seems to be the only one in Washington that wasn't hacked but

[Image: tfw-you-say-clinton-s-bad-for-using-priv...430108.png]

The hypocrisy of Drumpfucks is an order of magnitude above normal.
Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

Most likely to Hillary.

That's what you'll get.
(June 20, 2017 at 11:35 pm)wIt_Was_me Wrote:

Rewind.

Even in the 1980s, Nancy Reagan strongly believed John McCain had forever destroyed any chance he had for being considered for national office from his reprehensible conduct regarding the divorce of his first wife.

Nancy also displayed profound sensitivity about even the most oblique reminder visible to President Reagan's religious supporters regarding his first marriage and scandalous divorce, involving not only a natural born child from that union, but also an adopted child.  Hard to imagine in this era, barely a generation removed from the time of Nancy's profound anxieties, American Christendom has evolved to embrace divorce and confer God's blessings on subsequent marriages !!  as any major religion ever evolved so rapidly, in so short a time, on an issue of such magnitude?  Especially an issue that for centuries had been unquestioned and now, suddenly, turned upside down and inside out !!

Bless (??) Drich, (etal) for making a valiant effort to attempt to convince me how all those prior Christians had been wrong wrong wrong about divorce and remarriage, especially in view of a once seemingly obvious prohibition direct from Jesus Himself, and in this era divorce and remarriages are apparently God ordained and a joyful thing to God, and enjoy His most enthusiastic support.  Imagine the misery inflicted on Christians over those long centuries, mistakenly believing they were finding favor with Jesus by NOT committing adultery !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1708 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25042 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1088 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 850 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1538 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1560 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 563 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1224 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 371 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok