Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques.
Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques.
I mean, those places are dangerous!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/suicide-...imself-up/

Quote:Suicide bomber planning to attack Mecca’s Grand Mosque blew himself up

Quote:This was not the first mosque targeted during the holy month of Ramadan. Earlier this week, militants attacked the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul, Iraq on Wednesday with the Islamic State group (ISIS) allegedly responsible for it. The ancient landmark with its famous leaning minaret was where ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi proclaimed a "caliphate" in 2014. 
Aerial photos showed the mosque and its minaret were largely destroyed. 
Last week in the U.K., a 47-year-old van driver hit worshippers who were leaving from Finsbury Park Mosque in London after evening prayers. The incident left one dead and 11 injured, the police sai
RE: Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques.
For sure more Muslims have attacked mosques than every other group put together.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Those other guys are not doing muslim right. Heresy! We have our divine instructions.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm still puzzled why during military actions, regardless of the provocation, we hold mosques inviolate.

Looks like it really POs 'em , and that is kinda the point of military action.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think you have a good point, V.  If we start hammering mosques they might retaliate by attacking churches.  Win-Win.
Atheist agenda always comes first.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Cultural property is protected under the "Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict, The Hague, 14 May 1954." So it's a war crime to deliberately destroy places of worship during war.
It's okay as long as you say it was an "accident."

[Image: a4LWZLp_700b.jpg]
If the Syrians had done that the war criminals in Washington would be going bat shit crazy complaining.
I completely agree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3335 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5314 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2298 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1253 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1343 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4750 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3927 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1944 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 1257 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am