Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 11, 2020, 9:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, He's A Crook.
Yes, He's A Crook.
But I can't feel sorry for the morons he conned.  Stupid jesus freaks had it coming.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/high-liv...raud-scam/

Quote:High-living North Carolina ‘prosperity gospel’ pastor indicted for bilking church in massive tax fraud scam
RE: Yes, He's A Crook.
How many of them -haven't- at this point...I'm wondering?
For what it's worth, it seems like I'm too late to bring up this point about his OP: Whether or not it's possible if something can come from nothing, it's clear that God, if he exists, definitely violates that principle: After all, what is the creation of the world but his creating something out of nothing?

-Rev Rye.

If people weren't greedy they wouldn't get conned. There are numerous stories about such fraudsters yet the greedy people still fall for their cons.
I think that most of them are desperate. If they;re greedy, they're doing it wrong. You see...you don't give your money to the other guy......... Wink
For what it's worth, it seems like I'm too late to bring up this point about his OP: Whether or not it's possible if something can come from nothing, it's clear that God, if he exists, definitely violates that principle: After all, what is the creation of the world but his creating something out of nothing?

-Rev Rye.

If your TV pastor lives in a ten million dollar mansion while you're barely staying afloat, but still sending in money anyway, there might be a problem.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.