Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I ?
Who am I ?
The Arabian countries of Sykes-Picot are trash. Literally.
I no longer consider myself one of them; nor do I consider the nationality I hold to be truly mine.

I declare my utter independence from it; as long as from them.
My services, my hands, my work and my destiny is not with them.

I don't serve them; neither does my loyalty falls with them.
You can consider me an odd ball.

OMG... The things I saw.. How would I ever get over it? how would I ever forget?
I won't forgive; I will always though seek to change what I myself endured. The racism, the fear, the stupid name calling, the stupidity of the stupid.

Nothing is worse than ignorance. Nothing is worse then an ignorant human being; trying to justify ignorance.

You can see it in the faces of racists who never read a word of history about how their countries came to be. You can sense it in the blind following of religious doctrines; following a tailored Messiah just because of his family name.

Whenever the cycle is broken; torture is the answer to keep the masses in check. It's easy to guide a herd by beating it with the stick; cutting food supplies from it to keep it obeying.

I'm not "Arab". I'm "Human".
My color, shape and features should only be used to "recognize me" from a crowd; not to "categorize me" like a product. I'm not a "sheep" or a "product" that has a brand called "Arab".

I'm human.
The dawn of racism would soon be over.

The countries of Sykes-Picot can only live for the time span of its maker's wish.
RE: Who am I ?
https://youtu.be/HPIos2mXbUE
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 11, 2017 at 11:11 am)Lutrinae Wrote: https://youtu.be/HPIos2mXbUE

I don't believe you. Get over it.
(July 11, 2017 at 11:11 am)Lutrinae Wrote: https://youtu.be/HPIos2mXbUE

Imagine it all sung under the influence of "Helium".
Must suck to be from a country you can't, in good conscience, claim.  Similarly, it must suck to be from a religious tradition that;s been actively making that place shittier...so much so that you feel compelled to lay the blame for the current state of things on that one moment in time...when it's clear to anyone at all that had there never been such fuckery the middle east would still be a shithole, today.

Meanwhile, I'm over here wavin flags and shoutin murica! Ever considered emigrating? I think you'd like it here.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Sum ergo sum
(July 11, 2017 at 11:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The Arabian countries of Sykes-Picot are trash. Literally.
I no longer consider myself one of them; nor do I consider the nationality I hold to be truly mine.

OMG... The things I saw.. How would I ever get over it? how would I ever forget?
I won't forgive; I will always though seek to change what I myself endured. The racism, the fear, the stupid name calling, the stupidity of the stupid.

Nothing is worse than ignorance. Nothing is worse then an ignorant human being; trying to justify ignorance.

You can see it in the faces of racists who never read a word of history about how their countries came to be. You can sense it in the blind following of religious doctrines; following a tailored Messiah just because of his family name.

Whenever the cycle is broken; torture is the answer to keep the masses in check. It's easy to guide a herd by beating it with the stick; cutting food supplies from it to keep it obeying.

My color, shape and features should only be used to "recognize me" from a crowd; not to "categorize me" like a product. I'm not a "sheep" or a "product" that has a brand called "Arab".

I'm human.

The countries of Sykes-Picot can only live for the time span of its maker's wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FtkerlaEnA

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Atlas, would you like to live in a country where religion rules?... your religion...
Or a secular country where religion is a personal thing, like sexual orientation or the number of kids you want to have?
(July 11, 2017 at 11:09 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The Arabian countries of Sykes-Picot are trash. Literally.

I'm human.

You are Lobby Lud and I claim my £5.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(July 11, 2017 at 11:16 am)Khemikal Wrote: Must suck to be from a country you can't, in good conscience, claim.  Similarly, it must suck to be from a religious tradition that;s been actively making that place shittier...so much so that you feel compelled to lay the blame for the current state of things on that one moment in time...when it's clear to anyone at all that had there never been such fuckery the middle east would still be a shithole, today.

Meanwhile, I'm over here wavin flags and shoutin murica!  Ever considered emigrating?  I think you'd like it here.

It does suck; and hurts a lot too if you think about it. It's more of a role you must act, an identity that doesn't fit, so you stay at this unrest all the time. You are judged by a role you were born into, carrying loads of weight that you never gained or even contributed to its gain.

That's how Sunnies and Shiites are coming to be: it's a matter of inheritance. If the family carries the religious affiliation, children carry it, and so the wheel keeps turning. Just like the nationality. The most fragile combination you might ever see; and when it's broken chaos invade the scene, producing that shitty world you see in the news.

Migration seems like a decent way out of this hell. But humans are not pretty nice; Multiple Sclerosis tops any considerations of leaving; they need healthy people to work; not sick ones that might infect the economy, forcing it to spend more on their wellbeing.

pocaracas

Quote:Atlas, would you like to live in a country where religion rules?... your religion...
Or a secular country where religion is a personal thing, like sexual orientation or the number of kids you want to have?

I would consider my religion to be leaving personal matters to people; things like belief and sexual orientation.
Forcing people to do something they don't want to; just doesn't fit my beliefs.

Secular systems are the closest to my beliefs. Attacking the personal beliefs of others is one thing the secular world avoided. And it's a good, good thing.