Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out...
Help me out...
... is this irony or just stupidity?

Quote:Pope Benedict XVI said on Thursday that the media’s increasing reliance on images, fuelled by the endless development of new technologies, risked confusing real life with virtual reality.

Link here
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Help me out...
Both.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Who gives a shit was Dope Been-a-Dick has to say about anything? The guy covered up for child molesters. He should be in jail!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
I just wonder what a sexually frustrated and celibate octogenarian who has spent most of his life living in the middle ages knows about virtual reality :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Trinity Doctrine: Help me out, Christians GrandizerII 169 17992 February 9, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Washington Post Tries To Help Out Creatards and Ken Ham goes ballistic. Minimalist 12 3020 January 1, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Is Pope Francis sneaking out to help Rome's homeless? Ryantology 11 2766 December 5, 2013 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
Smile God, come out, come out wherever you are! Tea Earl Grey Hot 262 82163 May 11, 2012 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Godscreated