Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Pope Francis sneaking out to help Rome's homeless?
Is Pope Francis sneaking out to help Rome's homeless?
http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/pope-franc...-at-night/

Quote:In something out of a super hero comic book, it’s been revealed that Pope Francis sneaks out of the Vatican disguised as a priest to help the homeless men and women of Rome at night. At least this is what Archbishop Konrad Krajewski, who heads the Catholic Church’s mission to seek out the poor in Rome to hand out alms, said in a recent interview. Krajewski implied that Pope Francis- yes, the Pope Francis- has joined him on nightly trips into the city.

I have to admit that I like this Antichrist Pope.
RE: Is Pope Francis sneaking out to help Rome's homeless?
Alms giver, bouncer, apologist for pedophiles under his purview.

Busy boy.

(OK...I like him. Comparatively...)
Compared to what? The nazi anti-aircraft gunner?
(December 4, 2013 at 7:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Compared to what? The nazi anti-aircraft gunner?

Compared to the overwhelming majority of previous pontiffs (and present-day cardinals and bishops).
Gotta admit that boy is growing on me. They'll have to kill him, of course.
No, they won't. He redeems himself in the eyes of catholic tradition by refusing to cooperate with UN requests on information about priest sex abuse.

He could help the needy a lot more by releasing the money catholic church strategically squirrel away out of reach of law suits resulting from priests child abuse, then by the self-serving theatrics of helping the poor by sneaking out of Vatican.
I'm still not convinced that Frankie's behavior is anything more than a public relations charade.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Probably sneaking out for a blow job.
From altar boys.
I'm sure he could get plenty of that without leaving the vatican.

A good Rome whore though? He might have to travel a bit for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1299 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  California church leaders 'used homeless as forced labour' zebo-the-fat 7 971 September 12, 2019 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3408 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1348 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2142 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2266 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3606 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9794 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4826 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  The Trinity Doctrine: Help me out, Christians GrandizerII 169 18024 February 9, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok