Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Maintenance Complete
Forum Maintenance Complete
I have completed the forum maintenance, though there are some small visual bugs that need to be worked out. This will likely be an ongoing process as we need to update the main forum theme to match the feature changes with MyBB.

Please report any bugs either in this thread or via the usual process.
RE: Forum Maintenance Complete
I can still see GC's posts. Please advise.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Just a heads up for everyone, if you are seeing strange things or not able to connect properly, first thing to do is clear your browser cache.

95% of the time that will fix the issue.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Also emails currently aren't being sent out. I'll look into this issue later tonight
When it comes to technical concerns, I imagine the technician informing me, "Have you turned it off and back on again?"
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Keep up the god work Tibbs.
We do appreciate the effort you put into it.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I still think we should smear cheetah blood on the server . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

In case you don't see the thread about it, reporting doesn't seem to be working anymore.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 23, 2017 at 6:14 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I still think we should smear cheetah blood on the server . . .

Now you sound like Trump, Jr.
(July 23, 2017 at 8:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(July 23, 2017 at 6:14 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I still think we should smear cheetah blood on the server . . .

Now you sound like Trump, Jr.

I think I got that from the Simpsons about 20 years ago . . . 

BTW, I knew an animator that worked for Groening for a while . . . 

Sleepy
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Maintenance Tiberius 3 1015 July 22, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Maintenance Success Tiberius 10 4042 May 29, 2012 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Maintenance Warning Tiberius 15 4898 May 27, 2012 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat