Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves.
Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves.
Fucking over the poor and making the rich even fucking richer.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/paul-rya...obamacare/

Quote:Paul Ryan promises to ‘stick the landing’ on tax cuts for the rich after failing to kill Obamacare

Quote:Ryan explained that GOP lawmakers would use “dynamic scoring” to offset the cost of tax cuts with uncertain revenue from anticipated future growth.

“What that means is that we can have a big tax cut, but also make sure we are in compliance with our deficit targets,” he opined, noting that additional revenue could come from cutting programs like welfare.

It seems that "dynamic scoring" is republicuntese for "pulling shit out of your ass."  Let's see how much the fuckers want to blow up the deficit which only matters to them when there is a democrat in the white house. 

Cause this shit worked so well in Kansas!
RE: Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves.
His politics disgusts me, but those blue eyes and that handsome face makes me want to call him daddy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Dafuq is this hard-on that USian conservatives have for trying to 1) Cut taxes, 2) reduce the deficit and 3) do 1 & 2 on the backs of the poor?

If you want to cut taxes, dandy, but cut them for the people most proportionately helped by having their taxes cut (I won't spoil this by telling you who those people are, but it rhymes with 'the door'). 

Reduce the deficit?  Another good idea.  You might consider doing it via jobs training programmes to create more opportunities in 21st century technology, rather than by forcing 'the door' to decide whether to eat this week or next.\

[Image: taxes.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'd say its Ayn Rand bullshit but really it is much simpler than that.

The republicunts are the wholly-owned subsidiary of the upper 1%.  They do what their leash holders tell them to do.  There is no philosophy behind them.  It is simply greed.
(July 30, 2017 at 1:56 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: His politics disgusts me, but those blue eyes and that handsome face makes me want to call him daddy.

He rarely publicly admits, but sometimes he does, that he is a fan of Somalia fan "fuck you I got mine" economics of Atlas Shrugged atheist dip shit Ayn Rand. This is why labels don't matter to me and why "off" is not a political or economic view. 

But handsome? No idiot looks like Eddie Munster.
(July 30, 2017 at 5:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: But handsome? No idiot looks like Eddie Munster.

Eddie Munster was a cute little lad.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 30, 2017 at 3:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Dafuq is this hard-on that USian conservatives have for trying to 1) Cut taxes, 2) reduce the deficit and 3) do 1 & 2 on the backs of the poor?

If you want to cut taxes, dandy, but cut them for the people most proportionately helped by having their taxes cut (I won't spoil this by telling you who those people are, but it rhymes with 'the door'). 

Reduce the deficit?  Another good idea.  You might consider doing it via jobs training programmes to create more opportunities in 21st century technology, rather than by forcing 'the door' to decide whether to eat this week or next.\

[Image: taxes.jpg]

Boru

I have been screaming this for years. 

I fucking astounds me how easily humans can get conned to jumping on the hamster wheel when an impossible utopia gets dangled in front of them, and the rich love doing that. 

FYI back then, the rich were not dicks like the one's today.
For the average Trumptard economics is far too hard a subject.  So the party ropes them in with "we don't like niggers or wetbacks, either, vote for us."
(July 30, 2017 at 1:56 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: His politics disgusts me, but those blue eyes and that handsome face makes me want to call him daddy.

Want your vorlon to fuck him in the ass using your spooj as lube ??

I bet I could leave him begging for more . . . . 

Blush
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I might buy a ticket to that show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2184 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  The Right's true opposition to CRT? Jehanne 33 2457 August 3, 2021 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1207 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1621 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1248 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1490 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1028 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 13453 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3183 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie