Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stronger Than You (atheist version)
Stronger Than You (atheist version)
Do you know the show Steven Universe? I thought why not make an atheist version of Stronger Than You. 

This is me.
A nonbeliever.
And I'm never gonna bow down before your Lord because I know much better.
And every part of me will always want greater.
I'm done following all of your rules.
Come at me with all of your outdated tools.
Let's go just me and you.
Let's see who has the truth.

Go ahead and try hit me if you're able.
Can't you see that my mind is clear and stable?
I can see you hate that I defy your power.
But I think you're just mad 'cause you're a coward.
And you're not gonna stop what we made together.
People like me will exist forever.
If you bring us down, we'll just come back never.
And will always be more real than any of your Gods are.

I follow the path
O-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-gic.
O-o-o-o-of

Lo-o-o-o-gic.
Lo-o-o-o-gic.
Lo-o-o-o-gic.

This is who we are.
This is who I am.
And if you think you can stop us,
Then you need to think again.
'Cause i have a feeling,
That your tyranny will someday end,
And I won't let you rule my life,
And I won't let you hurt my friends.
Go ahead and try hit me if you're able.
Can't you see that my mind is clear and stable?
You claim I'm not something you're afraid of,
'Cause I'm something your God will take care of.
But I feel no fear for Hell.
I fight for Heaven in this life.
I have my own mind. I have my own life.
I have all the love I need.

I follow the path
O-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-gic.
O-o-o-o-of

And it's stronger than you.

Lo-o-o-o-gic.
O-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-gic.

And it's stronger than your God.

Lo-o-o-o-gic.
O-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-gic.

And it's stronger than you.

O-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-gic.
Lo-o-o-o-gic.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin
RE: Stronger Than You (atheist version)
Not sure if that's supposed to be humorous, but I like it a lot. Maybe better in the arts section under poetry or music?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(August 2, 2017 at 12:30 pm)Astonished Wrote: Not sure if that's supposed to be humorous, but I like it a lot. Maybe better in the arts section under poetry or music?

It is a parody of Stronger Than You. It's alright if you don't find it funny, I think that only the Lo-o-o-o-gic part is really funny sounding.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin
(August 3, 2017 at 4:46 am)Die Atheistin Wrote:
(August 2, 2017 at 12:30 pm)Astonished Wrote: Not sure if that's supposed to be humorous, but I like it a lot. Maybe better in the arts section under poetry or music?

It is a parody of Stronger Than You. It's alright if you don't find it funny, I think that only the Lo-o-o-o-gic part is really funny sounding.

Yeah, maybe I need to hear it being sung. I've never watched Steven Universe so I'm not familiar with the voices or anything.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask your questions to hacked version of ChatGTP through me. purplepurpose 0 847 February 17, 2023 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  which version of virginity is correct? Gawdzilla Sama 21 2856 March 15, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What Would You Do If God Was Real? Scatolian Version chimp3 26 3264 October 7, 2017 at 10:43 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Japanese version of the Macarena. Brian37 0 479 January 3, 2016 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . . vorlon13 3 870 July 8, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10819 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
Tongue I admit it ... I'm better than you. Cinjin 59 16898 May 25, 2011 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus