Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Do If God Was Real? Scatolian Version
What Would You Do If God Was Real? Scatolian Version
What would you do if you found out God was real? When you you met him he made funny jokes about poop?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: What Would You Do If God Was Real? Scatolian Version
I'm pretty sure that if a "god" existed, it wouldn't be anything like mankind has projected...which would be a really good thing.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
As I like to say, sometimes to myself like many things, we could all be plastic pellets and God be a Hungry Hungry Hippo trying to eat us.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
If god was real I'd still have to decide what mattered each day just the same way I do now. Nothing changes.
The same things I did before I found out.  Not much different than a story about a new species of spider, ultimately.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
what if God is really hot and hunky and wants to pleasure me orally ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Then he wouldn't be god.
He'd be just a perverted hairy alien...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 5, 2017 at 11:53 pm)Fireball Wrote: I'm pretty sure that if a "god" existed, it wouldn't be anything like mankind has projected...which would be a really good thing.

What? You wouldn't love a god created by a bunch of goat-herders from better stories told by other peoples?
If I knew conclusively a god exists, then that'd mean I'll believe a god exists, other than that I don't see much changing in my life. Well, if he loves poop, I guess I will try to set him up with CL and then grab my camera Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I think I'd ask him if he could take a shit so ginormous that even he couldn't flush it. And if he could, just where does supernatural shit end up.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask your questions to hacked version of ChatGTP through me. purplepurpose 0 848 February 17, 2023 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  You are a specialty burglar, what would you do? arewethereyet 44 3587 November 13, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4252 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1669 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  which version of virginity is correct? Gawdzilla Sama 21 2861 March 15, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What would you do if you ran out of beer/booze? Brian37 63 11255 October 23, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stronger Than You (atheist version) Der/die AtheistIn 3 954 August 3, 2017 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Astonished
  God is real! Jehanne 5 806 August 22, 2016 at 6:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  God would be like... Torin 7 1125 August 13, 2016 at 1:15 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Japanese version of the Macarena. Brian37 0 481 January 3, 2016 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37