Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mooch Dreams He is Monica
The Mooch Dreams He is Monica
Scaramucci compared a reporter that recorded an interview with him to Linda Tripp. Too funny. I wonder if he wore a blue dress around Trump in private? The best news is that he is scheduled to appear on the Steven Colbert Show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scar...mg00000009
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: The Mooch Dreams He is Monica
Monica herself chimes in: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/moni...mg00000009

(August 10, 2017 at 6:34 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Monica herself chimes in: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/moni...mg00000009

As shitty as I think that was what Bill Did to both Monica and Hillary, it should be said, that this is actually a quite common thing with powerful people. Bill and democrats are not the only ones to have affairs. 

But as far as back then, the courts had no right to ask about consensual sex. The only time that would have been the case would have been had Hillary divorced him and sued him. Outside that the accusations against him were about sexual harassment and assault so the courts had no right to bring consensual sex into it.

Monica was a victim Moocher simply shot his mouth off and also really didn't understand in any case going in that 45 is the type of asshole to throw his mother under the bus.

A couple of Nikki Haley's staff have suddenly quit too. Seems like 45 is stinking up everyone he touches.
The back drop for Monica and Linda was an ongoing lawsuit of Paula Jones against Bill Clinton. The tapes Linda had proved both Lewinsky and Clinton had lied in that case.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:I wonder if he wore a blue dress around Trump in private?

I wonder if he sucked the WLB's tiny little cock?
I wonder if Brett Favre wants me to wear a blue dress ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The real issue is whether Scaramucci looks good doing the Fandango in a blue dress!

ROFLOL

I will make it a point to post his appearance with Colbert on Monday.  I'm sure it will be available!
homophobic thread.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colbert With the Mooch Minimalist 4 621 August 15, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13