Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colbert With the Mooch
Colbert With the Mooch

RE: Colbert With the Mooch
Cobert is trying to do what 45 wont, and that is heal the country. But I did watch this clip and loved it when he said, "I just met you 5 minutes ago". Shooting down Moochies attempt to deflect attention away from what he attached himself to.
anyone besides me want to see 'Mooch' anally raped by a giant octopus ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 15, 2017 at 12:17 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: anyone besides me want to see 'Mooch' anally raped by a giant octopus ??

No. While I do get the anger, I am still no fan of revenge. I simply want 45 and the GOP and Farts News and the far right to shut the fuck up and fade away and crawl back under the rocks they crawled out from under.

Revenge solves nothing.
[Image: 1u4xvs.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stephen Colbert Rips Jeff Sessions a New Asshole Minimalist 78 7026 June 18, 2018 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Stephen Colbert - The WLB Sings The Anthem Minimalist 3 511 January 10, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The Mooch Dreams He is Monica chimp3 11 1282 August 11, 2017 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Stephen Colbert Hunts For The Pee Pee Tape Minimalist 4 797 July 21, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Colbert Takes Over The Late Show FlyingNarwhal 7 2790 April 11, 2014 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan