Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FL Studio
FL Studio
I'm gonna buy it.
RE: FL Studio
Good for you Hammy. Except Jeskola Buzz years ago it's all I've ever used. It helps your efficiency to learn the features but I'm sure i know half of them at best. Merging loops (not sure if I used the technically right name) comes in handy.

Just remember, if you want to use it to record outside samples or vocals, some of the lower versions don't do that.
I'll just be recording entirely VST instruments to midi and then exporting the song as a WAV or MP3.

I've also used Buzz. I tried out the demo of FL and it was awesome. As far as I can tell I'll have no problem using the VSTs to program notes and rhythms and export the song, in the lowest version.
(August 10, 2017 at 10:55 am)Hammy Wrote: I'll just be recording entirely VST instruments to midi and then exporting the song as a WAV or MP3.

I've also used Buzz. I tried out the demo of FL and it was awesome. As far as I can tell I'll have no problem using the VSTs to program notes and rhythms and export the song, in the lowest version.

Yeah that works fine. Just thought I'd mention that because I bought the lowest version and wanted to record stuff from my hardware synth and vocals and couldn't.
Let me know how the newest version is. I've got a track I'm working on in the next to newest version and didn't want to spend time learning the newest before I finish it.

You probably already know this, but one of the good things about fl studio is you get free liftetime updates.
(August 10, 2017 at 11:42 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: You probably already know this, but one of the good things about fl studio is you get free liftetime updates.

I dunno what that is lol.

I just made a 2 minute jam on the demo version without even reading how to use FL studio or watching any tutorials or anything. I found it so easy to use and intuitive. So I totally wanna buy it because I am sure it's much better than my £20 music program I currently use. I mean... the demo sounds already sound more professional.
(August 10, 2017 at 12:13 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(August 10, 2017 at 11:42 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: You probably already know this, but one of the good things about fl studio is you get free liftetime updates.

I dunno what that is lol.

I just made a 2 minute jam on the demo version without even reading how to use FL studio or watching any tutorials or anything. I found it so easy to use and intuitive. So I totally wanna buy it because I am sure it's much better than my £20 music program I currently use. I mean... the demo sounds already sound more professional.
With many DAW's, every time they make a new updated version you have to pay again.
With FL studio updates are free for life.
Wow really they make you pay again? I'd never afford that.

Looks like I picked the right DAW!
-deleted-
Anyways, what were you saying Industrial Lad?
Wow... that was a bit harsh Ham.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm really getting the hang of FL Studio! Edwardo Piet 26 2913 August 30, 2017 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Made My First Ever FL Studio Song Edwardo Piet 10 1377 August 25, 2017 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet