Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 foot Chicken
30 foot Chicken
There was a 30 foot tall inflatable chicken look-alike of the Chump near the White House (removed late Wednesday, I just found out about it). Big Grin

30 Foot tall Chicken
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: 30 foot Chicken
Yeah, I saw pics on FB

He'll probably blame North Korea, Muslims, or immigrants.

Or, possibly, Muslim North Korean immigrants...
Dying to live, living to die.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=45bUOIK2cAo
It would take a 30 foot chicken to make enough chicken shit for the WLB.
(August 10, 2017 at 7:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It would take a 30 foot chicken to make enough chicken shit for the WLB.

Hey! We could just have him talk into it! It'd be the biggest new source of guano in decades! I dunno how it's be transported out of town once full, though. And we'd need one a week. There's a job creation strategy in there, somewhere.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TN lawmakers confuse mop sink for Muslim foot-washing sink thesummerqueen 14 4000 March 26, 2013 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Foot in Mouth Disease festive1 9 2234 September 20, 2012 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  25,000 year old human foot prints found in Mexico Justtristo 37 8362 October 1, 2011 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: technophobe
  Korean meat processor wins bid to buy U.S. chicken company Judas BentHer 59 28513 August 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: bozo