Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rc model tanks etc.
[split] Rc model tanks etc.
(October 19, 2010 at 10:06 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Isn't a Leopold a K5E? Railway Cannon 28cm?

Sorry, my badI'm Stupid

I'm getting my designations mixed up.

But in 1/35 scale it is big, speaking of which my 1/16 RC Tiger tank arrived today. I'm just waiting for the battery to charge up so I can start shooting at thingsBig Grin

Yes the gun shoots BB's.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Was Hitler objectively bad?
(October 20, 2010 at 7:35 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(October 19, 2010 at 10:06 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Isn't a Leopold a K5E? Railway Cannon 28cm?

Sorry, my badI'm Stupid

I'm getting my designations mixed up.

But in 1/35 scale it is big, speaking of which my 1/16 RC Tiger tank arrived today. I'm just waiting for the battery to charge up so I can start shooting at thingsBig Grin

Yes the gun shoots BB's.

I've got 5 of those BB firing tanks. Tiger Mk1, Leopard II, Panther camouflage, M26 Pershing, and an M1A1 Abrams. I have a Jagdpanther and Sturmtiger on my wish list.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: [split] Rc tanks
Way above on my wishlist is an RC Hetzer, but as far as I know Neither Tamiya nor Heng Long makes these models.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: [split] Rc model tanks etc.
Next will be a KV-1, then a Jagdpanther, then we'll see.

I'm just astounded at the detail and accuracy of the thing.(mine is a Heng long)

I got it off Ebay for $60.00Aus with free delivery.

P.s how long does it take to charge the 7.2v battery?
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Something ya'll may enjoy;

World of Tanks
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(October 20, 2010 at 8:47 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Next will be a KV-1, then a Jagdpanther, then we'll see.

I'm just astounded at the detail and accuracy of the thing.(mine is a Heng long)

I got it off Ebay for $60.00Aus with free delivery.

P.s how long does it take to charge the 7.2v battery?

Mine never take more than 20-30 minutes, but thats because I have battery chargers that cost more than 10 times the tank is worth. Smile I've never charged them on the charger Heng Long supplied, but I guess it may well take over 10 hours for the first charge and 2-3 hours after that as that is what the Traxxas charger did for my brother in law's Slash battery.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
(October 20, 2010 at 8:50 am)Dotard Wrote: Something ya'll may enjoy;

World of Tanks

I was looking at that, and it looks really cool, but I doubt I'd get it to work under Linux.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
(October 20, 2010 at 9:54 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Mine never take more than 20-30 minutes, but thats because I have battery chargers that cost more than 10 times the tank is worth. Smile I've never charged them on the charger Heng Long supplied, but I guess it may well take over 10 hours for the first charge and 2-3 hours after that as that is what the Traxxas charger did for my brother in law's Slash battery.

It only took an hour for the intitial charge and I'm still waiting for the battery to run down.

Bloody hell the gun works well, we're going to have to get a cat nowTongue
(October 21, 2010 at 7:02 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(October 20, 2010 at 9:54 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Mine never take more than 20-30 minutes, but thats because I have battery chargers that cost more than 10 times the tank is worth. Smile I've never charged them on the charger Heng Long supplied, but I guess it may well take over 10 hours for the first charge and 2-3 hours after that as that is what the Traxxas charger did for my brother in law's Slash battery.

It only took an hour for the intitial charge and I'm still waiting for the battery to run down.

Bloody hell the gun works well, we're going to have to get a cat nowTongue

No on you life (you know I hate the competition) and if you don't park that thing up at night I WILL tread on it!!!

Seriously it is a good looking tankThinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(October 21, 2010 at 7:02 am)Zen Badger Wrote: It only took an hour for the intitial charge and I'm still waiting for the battery to run down.

Are they still the 1700mAh yellow stickpacks? I've swapped mine out for 4500's and they last all day. I let the kids drive them in the pit area when we're working on the robots.

Quote:Bloody hell the gun works well, we're going to have to get a cat nowTongue

That airsoft system is quite good and durable. The standard drive train is a bit iffy, there are metal gear upgrades if you plan to use it in sand and grass but they are okay for living rooms and tiles and carpet.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neptune, Saturn, Venus, Uranus, etc. arewethereyet 23 1525 July 16, 2023 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  De-Pluralize A Film, Book, etc BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1088 September 18, 2022 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7448 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1431 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 755 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13764 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Is religion the best proven business model for success? ignoramus 11 1833 December 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28564 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10206 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Who Are Your Favorite Fictional Characters (tv, movies, literature etc.)? Kernel Sohcahtoa 93 8529 September 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie