Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open
The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open
Big surprise.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...he-deficit

Quote:Tax-cut advocates stop pretending to care about the deficit
08/25/17 11:20 AM—Updated 08/25/17 11:26 AM

Quote:Now GOP policymakers control the levers of power again, and right on cue, many of the folks who pretended to be concerned about the deficit in the Obama era have decided to drop the facade. Bloomberg Politics reported yesterday:
Quote:It was only about five years ago that powerful people in finance loved talking about the horrendous consequences for the U.S. if it didn’t get its finances under control. They warned that the federal debt – and the interest payments – could eventually get high enough to drag down the economy, burden future generations, and even threaten national security. Chief executive officers of five of the biggest U.S. banks joined a campaign called Fix the Debt, signing on with hedge fund billionaires, asset managers, and private equity executives, as well as former lawmakers and others.
The conversation on Wall Street changed after November’s election.
Imagine that. The “Fix the Debt” crowd adopted a “Forget the Debt” posture the moment Donald Trump started talking up tax breaks for the wealthy.

A whole party of bullshit artists.
RE: The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open
This should come as a surprise to absolutely no one.
Watch one of our resident shitheads come along and call it "fake news."
Not surprising. They haven't cared about the deficit since Reagan. Bush crashed the economy, Obama did what he could despite being a corporatist, but Trump is going to break everything by the time he's done.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

They have an answer for everything just to save face for the orange shitgibbon.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I seem to recall Dick 'Dick' Cheney or someone of that ilk saying, 'Deficits don't matter.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 25, 2017 at 2:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I seem to recall Dick 'Dick' Cheney or someone of that ilk saying, 'Deficits don't matter.'

Boru

Recounted in the opening paragraph of the article.
The worst part of the GOP is they are not even hiding their lube job code language reach around anymore, because they know they could rape a baby in public and their base would say, "What baby?"

Of course it is metaphor, my point is they have very gullible voters hooked in all classes and it all still amounts to corporate welfare.
They know full well that their base is too stupid to see they are being fucked up the ass and certainly does not have the attention span to remember what happened 10 years ago.

There is a reason they love stupid voters.
(August 25, 2017 at 2:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(August 25, 2017 at 2:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I seem to recall Dick 'Dick' Cheney or someone of that ilk saying, 'Deficits don't matter.'

Boru

Recounted in the opening paragraph of the article.

They do and they dont. They don't in the context of a global economy unless someone wants to start a nuclear war. They do in the context that they can be paid down faster with good tax code. 

Both parties will raise the dept to avoid a lower credit rating. But when you look at the past 40 years only one party has created a balanced budget with a surplus and only one party has reduced it. 

If anyone thinks 45 is going to balance the budget, please give me some of what you are smoking because it has to be some really good shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1833 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An Open Discussion on Russian Identity Leonardo17 10 994 December 4, 2023 at 11:54 am
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1771 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 789 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10575 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4640 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  An Open Letter to Congress Secular Elf 14 951 March 4, 2020 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 964 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Open borders onlinebiker 263 14807 August 14, 2019 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 982 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37