Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness.
I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness.
I heard a Democrat say this in the impeachment hearing.

It had much the same tone as somebody who prefaces total B.S. with "I gotta be honest with you".

Uh huh...

Sure.

Hilarious
RE: I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness.
Are you skeptical of the best policy?
(December 18, 2019 at 2:52 pm)no one Wrote: Are you skeptical of the best policy?

Only if someone needs to tell me.

It's like when you see the "men working" sign - and a bunch of guys standing about, leaning on shovels and drinking coffee....
I think it's freakin' sad that we have to oust a sitting president. But in this case I think it's sad that was done before he was sworn in.
(December 18, 2019 at 11:39 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I heard a Democrat say this in the impeachment hearing.

It had much the same tone as somebody who prefaces total B.S. with "I gotta be honest with you".

Uh huh...

Sure.

Hilarious

Jerkoff
(December 18, 2019 at 11:39 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I heard a Democrat say this in the impeachment hearing.

Uh huh...

Sure.

Hilarious

Have you ever done something you really, REALLY would not have had to do, but felt a moral imperative that superseded your own feelings in the matter?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 19, 2019 at 5:25 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Uh huh...

Sure.

Hilarious

Have you ever done something you really, REALLY would not have had to do, but felt a moral imperative that superseded your own feelings in the matter?

Boru

Spare me......

The ( D )s "sadness" for bringing this shitshow is about as real as the moans of "pleasure" from a ten dollar hooker......
I doubt that any sweeping generalization is true.
Ahh the Trump Cultist is sad that his Orange Messiah has been impeached. Now where did I put the world's smallest violin....
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(December 19, 2019 at 10:22 am)Divinity Wrote: Ahh the Trump Cultist is sad that his Orange Messiah has been impeached.  Now where did I put the world's smallest violin....
Is your memory really that short, your reading comprehension that poor - or are you just natutrally .........dumb?

Perhaps you actually foolishly and incorrectly believe that there are only two political possibilities.

Or perhaps you just like to be insulting.

Read slowly -

I didn't vote for President Trump.

I don't much like President Trump.

I won't be voting for him in the future

Any.questions?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1836 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 816 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11000 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4819 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Four presidents come together to pay tribute Foxaèr 15 2796 April 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11805 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Here come the Russia Indictments FatAndFaithless 32 2632 February 17, 2018 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Republicunt Bullshit Artists Come Out In The Open Minimalist 16 2579 August 25, 2017 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It Took the Republicunts 8 Years To Come Up With This? Minimalist 84 9380 March 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Where Are All These Rich Guys Supposed to Come From? InquiringMind 17 2108 March 13, 2017 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger