Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There, I Fixed It!
There, I Fixed It!
Post your fixes or a cool or funny one you've seen. I'll start it with this one-

[Image: T23dFXj.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: There, I Fixed It!
I took this myself at a motel. 
[Image: 6p6eij9x1][Image: IMG_8977_copy.jpg]
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
[Image: 54eefad9-20f9-4916-b720-c851af850bba.jpg]
[Image: duct-taperepair.jpg?112882] [Image: richardw-axlerepair.jpg] [Image: 9370.jpg] [Image: hqdefault.jpg] [Image: worst-diy-car-repair-fails-pics-gallery-9-1.jpg] [Image: Epic%20car%20repair%20fail%20-%20part%20...1387326977]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: 1ussew.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Not my own, but from the Season 6 episode of M*A*S*H, "The Smell Of Music".

Major Winchester has taken up the French Horn and not very well ("The sadistic sounds of Doc Winchester and his all-moose orchestra").

Long story short, after the horn ends up getting crushed under a jeep, Winchester takes it to a local craftsman, Sang Nu, for repair. It comes back like this:

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
A few years ago I had a tower crap out on me so I Frankenstein'd another tower and took the cooling cone that cover's the heat sink over the CPU and got it to work. The problem was that the cone was too big to put the side panel back on. It looked like the hood of a muscle car with those huge air intake scoops, but standing on it's side.
[Image: k2VieGU.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
[Image: Izhdl2C.jpg]
Um, yeah.  I'd like to retract this one:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Turns out that was an emergency repair to an important hiway link in Alaska after the catastrophic 1964 Good Friday Earthquake. The necessity of the repairs vacates, IMO, any criticisms afterwords for being a 'kludge'.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 794 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Some Strange Things Are Happening To Astronauts Returning To Earth [fixed video] Gooders1002 4 1598 March 12, 2013 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  One of my hobbies pt.II (fixed) Dotard 11 3014 November 16, 2009 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Dotard