Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Strange Things Are Happening To Astronauts Returning To Earth [fixed video]
Some Strange Things Are Happening To Astronauts Returning To Earth [fixed video]

This is eye opening and well worth a watch. Humanity will need to grow up and work together or we die. I personally thing everybody needs to see earth from scape just to open their eyes.
http://www.upworthy.com/some-strange-thi...g-to-earth
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Some Strange Things Are Happening To Astronauts Returning To Earth
Videos broken.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Fixed it
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Its a black box that doesn't do anything now.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Sorry about the wait, I had some problems getting it to embed properly. Enjoy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 801 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Seems strange to me Ahriman 8 541 August 23, 2023 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Goodbye, Earth! Jehanne 5 539 June 30, 2022 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9808 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1172 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1856 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Earth Day? Foxaèr 3 504 April 29, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Britain can be a bit strange! zebo-the-fat 37 3005 January 5, 2019 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  There, I Fixed It! Fireball 29 4361 October 22, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fireball