Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Member Appreciation Thread.
The Member Appreciation Thread.
Hello everyone.  I've noticed that when valued members leave AF, they are often missed by other members who recall the cool impact and constructive contributions that they made to the forum, which is a cool and thoughtful idea.  However, my goal in creating this thread, is for members to express their appreciation for one another here and now, rather than waiting for and possibly missing the opportunity to voice their respect/call outs/appreciation for the current members who have made a difference to them. Hence, if there is a member here who has had a positive impact on you and others here, then I invite you to recognize them in this thread, so that others can read about it and possibly join in on voicing some appreciation of their own. 

With that said, here's to a thoughtful and peaceful thread.  Thanks for your time and attention.

RE: The Member Appreciation Thread.
Let's all start by appreciating Tibs who keeps this site going year after year.
It can be a thankless job at times and shouldn't be taken for granted.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Anyone can show their appreciation to Tibs by donating $1-2 per month (or more!) to the Patreon to help offset the cost of the server. Wink
https://patreon.com/atheistforums
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
So how long until this circle jerk becomes an orgy?

Also, I gotta give some love to Hammy. He's funny.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(September 3, 2017 at 10:29 pm)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: So how long until this circle jerk becomes an orgy?

Depends on what you can put *in*.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 3, 2017 at 10:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 3, 2017 at 10:29 pm)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: So how long until this circle jerk becomes an orgy?

Depends on what you can put *in*.

Tongue

My You naughty girl!

Also, REP ME, REP MEEEE... is what I think this thread is going to devolve into. :one raised eyebrow emoji:
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
There are a few threads created by existing members that i feel can help others take a step in a positive direction. I feel these members would gladly help out in real life. 

The three that come to mind would be: Thumps's recovery thread, Shell B's fitness thread, and Catholic Lady's low self esteem thread. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more i overlooked. My mind is all over the place lately, so i'm not as attentive on the forums.
I appreciate almost all the people here.

Except YOU!

Yes, you.

No, don't look behind you!

You know who you are!

Bastard!

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
There's a lot of good folk here, and one fantastic one.

/mic-drop

(September 3, 2017 at 10:10 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Anyone can show their appreciation to Tibs by donating $1-2 per month (or more!) to the Patreon to help offset the cost of the server. Wink
https://patreon.com/atheistforums

Yep. And they can even keep their blue name when they do. Dodgy

Seriously, though. Patreon is painless. Set it for a buck or two, however much you're willing to cough up, and forget about it.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10044 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF member map brewer 17 1076 July 18, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 3078 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4134 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! (2018!) Cecelia 8 951 May 9, 2018 at 12:30 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Which Banned AF Member Are You? Edwardo Piet 54 7528 May 1, 2018 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  AF member’s welcome mats Losty 17 1650 March 23, 2018 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anyone of you been a member of fearbush.com? abaris 8 2729 July 15, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Signature Appreciation Week Rhondazvous 28 2803 December 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: c172
  Member Collage 2011 Tiberius 3 914 October 27, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: brewer