Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holocaust Survivors
Holocaust Survivors
I just saw this really stirring video by two Holocaust survivors.

Never forget! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7EF3AKlL0
RE: Holocaust Survivors

Is there anything else to say about that video?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Without a doubt.

See, I just got mentally Rickrolled. I didn't press "play" on that vid, but I still have that piece-of-shit song in my head.

You're a bastard, CD.

You're welcome.
My maternal grandparents, back in the early 80's, had next door neighbors who were actual holocaust survivors. I was under strict orders to never ask about the numbers tattooed on their arms. I only heard them speak of their experiences once, and it was a moving, horrifying tale.

Shit like the link above is much like finding their graves and pissing all over them.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(September 3, 2017 at 9:39 pm)CatholicDefender Wrote: I just saw this really stirring video by two Holocaust survivors.

Never forget!

[...]
[Image: 31o82ablbzL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(September 3, 2017 at 9:39 pm)CatholicDefender Wrote: I just saw this really stirring video by two Holocaust survivors.

Never forget! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7EF3AKlL0

Fuck you and everyone who looks like you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Why is this guy not banned yet?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 4, 2017 at 7:53 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Why is this guy not banned yet?

Well duh. It's because you haven't flirted with me enough yet Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samantha Bee - Super PAC Survivors Minimalist 0 463 May 17, 2016 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Joan Rivers Refuses to Apologize for Holocaust Joke Nobody 10 6124 March 1, 2013 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  rabbis warn fox news and glenn beck about their misuse of the holocaust downbeatplumb 18 7202 January 28, 2011 at 9:29 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen