Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranormal TV Shows Are Bollucks
Paranormal TV Shows Are Bollucks
Oh yeah i'm going to trust a show that about ratings . I love to ask the producers if you kept finding nothing would you cancel the show.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Paranormal TV Shows Are Bollucks
But my stepdad's second cousins best friend heard a funny noise in his house at 3 AM, how do you explain that ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Or these people(actors or delusional people) claim something happened so there.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Of course they are.

The only difference between Supernatural and shows like Ghost hunters is that the former doesn't claim to be a reality show. And the acting is better.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 4, 2017 at 6:42 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: But my stepdad's second cousins best friend heard a funny noise in his house at 3 AM, how do you explain that ??

Mass delusion, confirmation bias, post hoc ergo teleprompter hog, fallacy of the excluded riddle. Only people uneducated in sophisticated skepticism science believe in woodlouse farts.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 6:42 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: But my stepdad's second cousins best friend heard a funny noise in his house at 3 AM, how do you explain that ??

Mass delusion, confirmation bias, post hoc ergo teleprompter hog, fallacy of the excluded riddle. Only people uneducated in sophisticated skepticism science believe in woodlouse farts.

You are so transparent. Admit now that you're on a payroll by the CIA!!!!
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(September 5, 2017 at 3:30 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm)Alex K Wrote: Mass delusion, confirmation bias, post hoc ergo teleprompter hog, fallacy of the excluded riddle. Only people uneducated in sophisticated skepticism science believe in woodlouse farts.

You are so transparent. Admit now that you're on a payroll by the CIA!!!!

OMG your just copypasting apologist propaganda! Go memorize all Carl Sagan books and then well talk!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 4, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Oh yeah i'm going to trust a show that about ratings . I love to ask the producers if you kept finding nothing would you cancel the show.

Every once in awhile I use one of these shows in my ongoing campaign to teach my kid to be skeptical of woo.
Although it's sometimes hard to talk to her about woo skepticism while I'm laughing hysterically at the tv lol.

-Teresa
(September 5, 2017 at 10:07 pm)Tres Leches Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Oh yeah i'm going to trust a show that about ratings . I love to ask the producers if you kept finding nothing would you cancel the show.

Every once in awhile I use one of these shows in my ongoing campaign to teach my kid to be skeptical of woo.
Although it's sometimes hard to talk to her about woo skepticism while I'm laughing hysterically at the tv lol.

-Teresa

Smart girls.

Both mother and daughter.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 5, 2017 at 10:52 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 5, 2017 at 10:07 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Every once in awhile I use one of these shows in my ongoing campaign to teach my kid to be skeptical of woo.

-Teresa

Smart girls.

Both mother and daughter.

Heart

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any paranormal experineces? EgoDeath 114 10072 October 8, 2019 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  No more Million Dollar Challenge for paranormal proof Fake Messiah 3 1649 October 18, 2015 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7645 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  "Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"? Mudhammam 10 3192 January 6, 2015 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Hey, Assbutt! - A discussion about the paranormal side of things shiver23 24 10352 October 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13