Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aspiring pastor charged with murdering his wife.
Aspiring pastor charged with murdering his wife.
Awoke from a dream, found his wife dead, blames taking cold medicine. 

Yeah, good one!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3468465

His college: https://www.ccbbc.edu/discover/mission-and-core-values/

Edit: Love their "Unreached of the Day".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Aspiring pastor charged with murdering his wife.
Well at least he didn't go full idiot .And blame demonic possession or some nonsense like that.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 5, 2017 at 6:57 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Well at least he didn't go full idiot .And blame demonic possession or some nonsense like that.

Isn't that what he is blaming, demon science?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, it does have a precedent. Far too many. Ten years ago, a little girl was microwaved by her father, an aspiring pastor, whom his wife said was being influenced by the devil. I don't know what's worse - a person who would do such a thing, or another person who would excuse it. Especially on religious grounds.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 5, 2017 at 7:07 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(September 5, 2017 at 6:57 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Well at least he didn't go full idiot .And blame demonic possession or some nonsense like that.

Isn't that what he is blaming, demon science?

Suppose you have a point
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

So, why wasn't this an option ??

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's just fanfic.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Every word is literally true, and the entire book is without error.

The young pastor must not be doing it right.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What a sauce!

Pastor... sauce...

Oh, please yourselves.
According to the fairy tale it's OK to kill them if they try to get you to worship another god.  He should have used that as his defense.  
http://www.bricktestament.com/the_law/wh...06-08.html  3 pictures

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Charged with Fleeing onlinebiker 4 585 May 4, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 263 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Breonna killers not charged. Brian37 110 6350 December 15, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 655 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 893 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 416 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2590 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Shatner getting a divorce from 4th wife Fake Messiah 21 914 December 17, 2019 at 3:36 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3848 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet