Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservatives charged in border wall fraud
Conservatives charged in border wall fraud
Trump: I don't know who these people are

Quote:New York federal prosecutors on Thursday charged President Donald Trump's former campaign adviser Steve Bannon and three others with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars as part of a fundraising campaign purportedly aimed at supporting Trump's border wall.

Bannon was arrested Thursday morning, according to a spokesman for the US attorney's office. Bannon's lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Bannon will make his initial court appearance in New York later Thursday, according to the US attorney's office.

The four men are indicted for allegedly taking hundreds of thousands of dollars donated to a group called We Build the Wall and using the funds for personal expenses, among other things.
RE: Conservatives charged in border wall fraud
Bannon has always given me the creeps.

If I had run into him somewhere in person I would have been looking for the nearest exit.

Currently waiting for Trump to wish him well...or as Eleven said, claim to not know him.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

No worries, QAnon's got his back.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 20, 2020 at 12:18 pm)brewer Wrote: No worries, QAnon's got his back.

I can remember growing up remembering that the conspiracy rag "Weekly World News" was seen by a majority as simply a novelty only a minority of nuts loved. Breitbart turned that motif into political power unfortunately, and America is now suffering from that success.

QAnon is a manifestation of of human gullibility.
(August 20, 2020 at 1:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 20, 2020 at 12:18 pm)brewer Wrote: No worries, QAnon's got his back.

I can remember growing up remembering that the conspiracy rag "Weekly World News" was seen by a majority as simply a novelty only a minority of nuts loved. Breitbart turned that motif into political power unfortunately, and America is now suffering from that success.

The NRA is backing them in a jail break scenario.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 20, 2020 at 1:08 pm)brewer Wrote:
(August 20, 2020 at 1:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I can remember growing up remembering that the conspiracy rag "Weekly World News" was seen by a majority as simply a novelty only a minority of nuts loved. Breitbart turned that motif into political power unfortunately, and America is now suffering from that success.

The NRA is backing them in a jail break scenario.

Color me shocked.

Unfortunately not a surprise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Charged with Fleeing onlinebiker 4 583 May 4, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 538 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Breonna killers not charged. Brian37 110 5910 December 15, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 891 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1404 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1353 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  what malcom x thought of liberals and conservatives. Drich 42 2597 June 6, 2020 at 6:55 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  This is what religious conservatives does. Brian37 31 1787 September 16, 2019 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7482 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Parkland Rent a Cop Charged. onlinebiker 75 7980 June 11, 2019 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama