Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting tired of Trumpets and Flat Earthers
Getting tired of Trumpets and Flat Earthers
So here recently I've had a string of debates on Facebook with trump supporters and flat earthers and I decided to take a break from the theist insanity and have some intelligent conversations. I'm new so the thing to do is introduce myself. Jobs done. Smile

I watch a fair amount TV, but don't read like I use to. I work in IT as a consulting doing Exchange/O365 and Networking. I enjoy science and some of my favorite topics are batteries and alternate energy sources, but I find stuff like wasp venom and nano delivery systems that curing cancer fascinating as well. This include hydro and geothermal which don't seem to get the love they deserves IMO. I also enjoy gaming but I'm holding off on that right now. Still playing a card game called War of Omens, but work on my retirement plan of an 8 unit apartment complex took up all my free time for the last month or so and I stopped playing Black Desert Online. (that game is a huge time sink...) I've played World of Tanks/Warships. Love the Total War series. Played some league of legends but quit when I started playing BDO. (might be going back ARAM and no ranked in the near future) On a humorous note I named my two havanese Teemo and Galio. Was going to debate.org but it's just so buggy now, so I started going to debate island but they've set flat earthers as moderators for the earth science and they just delete my posts when I disagree with them. As I've finally recovered from the housing bubble bursting in 2006 I decided to hire some developers to create ForDebating for me, but the delays are worse than the contractor problems I'm having with my apartment complex. I've almost come to the conclusion no one does what they say they are going to do/their job anymore. It's frustrating, so I figured I'd try some atheist forums and see if that leads to a better quality of discussion.

So hit me up if any of that sounds interesting, and I look forward to getting to know ya.  Big Grin
ForDebating.com is now in beta. 

We have 1v1 and 2v2 debates working and will have up to 16-man tourneys working soon.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fordebating 
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAd2N-...4lsJZjr6GQ
RE: Getting tired of Trumpets and Flat Earthers
Greetings, friend.

We have a few fans of the Whiny Little Bitch around here ( henceforth, the WLB) but not many and they are easily stomped on.  Pull up a chair.
(September 7, 2017 at 4:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Greetings, friend.

We have a few fans of the Whiny Little Bitch around here ( henceforth, the WLB) but not many and they are easily stomped on.  Pull up a chair.

Hahaha.

Welcome Coveny.
Welcome to the board,

The Earth is not flat nor round.

I like strategy games more like AoE series

And, why would anyone in their right mind debate a flat-earther is beyond my understanding
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Welcome.

We hope we can make your stay as intelligent as you hope.

We sacrifice to the Dark Lord every Sunday depending on the availability of virgins, and on a Friday night we have a babyque.

And, being good atheists, we go out once a month to rape, pillage and murder, because we have no moral compass.

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome!

We have a mixed bag of nuts here... fortunately for me I'm allergic to all of them!

Anyway, I hope you can find what you're looking for here. There's plenty of good folk lingering in these parts.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 7, 2017 at 5:03 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Welcome!

We have a mixed bag of nuts here... fortunately for me I'm allergic to all of them!

Anyway, I hope you can find what you're looking for here. There's plenty of good folk lingering in these parts.

Huh nuts? where, I need to stab them... all nuts must be stabbed Angry
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Welcome Woof!

But I like Herb Alpert and the William Tell Overture.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Smile
ForDebating.com is now in beta. 

We have 1v1 and 2v2 debates working and will have up to 16-man tourneys working soon.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fordebating 
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAd2N-...4lsJZjr6GQ
(September 7, 2017 at 5:14 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(September 7, 2017 at 5:03 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Welcome!

Huh nuts? where, I need to stab them... all nuts must be stabbed  Angry

Special note:

Don't feed the Aoi Magi after midnight...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Perturbed and tired. BrendAddict 12 1754 May 10, 2015 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Jericho
  Getting to know you all a little better Hughsie 80 17481 October 13, 2012 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Polaris