Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wellfare?
Wellfare?
What do people like you think of the Welfare system in this country?

In theory I think it is good, but I think if unchecked it could lead to laziness and sloth.

Why are the poor so poor? Often they have no concept of work or really family history of owning property and keeping everything in order.

If we take away the welfare from people who don't really earn it I just think they'd have the incentive to get off their rumps and actually work for a living.

Women would definitely be disincentivized to have numerous bastard children outside of wedlock.

Maybe if Boqueesha stopped birthing babies by 10 different fathers (and get paid handsomey for each one) she'd be able to imrpove her own life for a change.

Any thoughts?
RE: Wellfare?
What country?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 14, 2017 at 4:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What country?

The one that's on first.
(September 14, 2017 at 4:52 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(September 14, 2017 at 4:50 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What country?

The one that's on first.

Who.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Define "don't really earn it".
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

(September 14, 2017 at 4:54 pm)pgrimes15 Wrote: Define "don't really earn it".

I mean they don't really do work to "earn" the money they generate. Its more like eternal christmas presents than earning your daily bread as it were.
(September 14, 2017 at 4:59 pm)Europa! Wrote:
(September 14, 2017 at 4:54 pm)pgrimes15 Wrote: Define "don't really earn it".

I mean they don't really do work to "earn" the money they generate. Its more like eternal christmas presents than earning your daily bread as it were.

Which country? How much have you researched the welfare issues in that country?
I know where I live there is a work requirement to receive money benefits. I don't know what place you're referring to though.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Sometimes people aren't able to work as much as they need to for all their basic needs... like single moms and people with disabilities. It has nothing to do with laziness on their part.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 14, 2017 at 5:13 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Sometimes people aren't able to work as much as they need to for all their basic needs... like single moms and people with disabilities. It has nothing to do with laziness on their part.

Well you know women are naturally lazy. That's why most are inclined to have as many bastards as possible to rake in the government dough. You know because raising 10 babies is way easier than having a job.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well