Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leadership in Quran.
Leadership in Quran.
http://forum.twelvershia.net/imamah-ghay...-in-quran/

It's a good thread. But read the Surahs before the commentary as I only quote some verses in the beginning but then begin to allude to them, so read the Surahs.

You will see how the Quran flows well with respect to this topic. 

Understand the Quran at least before you choose to reject it.

I am on 21st Surah. Will continue to comment on Surahs chronologically to show even the order of Surahs has a sublime wisdom humans have not overall yet appreciated.
RE: Leadership in Quran.
You don't have to read everything to know its rubbish all you have to do is check if its written by Dan Brown or if it appeals to the supernatural like astrology, palm reading or religion.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I thought you were gone? Maybe you and I have different concepts.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 16, 2017 at 1:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: http://forum.twelvershia.net/imamah-ghay...-in-quran/

It's a good thread. But read the Surahs before the commentary as I only quote some verses in the beginning but then begin to allude to them, so read the Surahs.

I am on 21st Surah. Will continue to comment on Surahs chronologically to show even the order of Surahs has a sublime wisdom humans have not overall yet appreciated.

Nope.
[Image: dancing-chicken-gif-19.gif]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 16, 2017 at 1:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: http://forum.twelvershia.net/imamah-ghay...-in-quran/

Perhaps you should convince me that I should "understand" the Koran before I reject it! I have read the translation by Yusuf Ali twice. Reading the Bible convinced me to reject Christianity. Reading the Koran convinced me to reject Sufism.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Quote:I am on 21st Surah. Will continue to comment on Surahs chronologically

Me, too.

[Image: 965c6f6c1d0c22481949cc1ea9ffad4f--islam-...quotes.jpg]
(September 16, 2017 at 1:21 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You don't have to read everything to know its rubbish all you have to do is check if its written by Dan Brown or if it appeals to the supernatural like astrology, palm reading or religion.

Hey, don't diss Dan Brown, he's my greatest inspiration as a writer.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[Image: bush-carvey_1_orig.jpg]

Read my lips: No..new..threads.
(September 16, 2017 at 3:05 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(September 16, 2017 at 1:21 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You don't have to read everything to know its rubbish all you have to do is  check if its written by Dan Brown or if it appeals to the supernatural like astrology, palm reading or religion.

Hey, don't diss Dan Brown, he's my greatest inspiration as a writer.

I know what you mean I read a novel once and thought to myself "I could do better than this piece of shit" and started writing myself.

The novel was attack of the fluffy bunnies. I was taken in by the title, but it was the best thing about the book.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Damn..The walls of Constantinople.

So, now you reached the level of advertising for Shiite forums in here.
Anyways; all you have is gymnastics around words. The type that makes "shit" mean "perfume". In other words; you take a sentence that says "left" and write lots of crap around it to mean "right".

The same none-sense carried out by your mentally bankrupted Shiite and Sunni enthusiasts.
Just Ew; a big big nasty ew.

And weren't you gone ?
Oh..you lied..
Taqeya..my bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 74 2514 Yesterday at 10:57 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8567 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20550 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1274 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4367 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2888 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48861 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12275 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 859 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14298 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257