Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Simply Does Not Get It
The WLB Simply Does Not Get It
When the Orange Turd stands in front of the UN and says:

""We must work together and confront together those who threaten us with chaos, turmoil and terror," Trump said "

they are thinking "right you are you silly piece of shit."
RE: The WLB Simply Does Not Get It
I listened to most of his idiotic rant today. What I heard was the POTUS oversimplifying the mission of the U.N. and trying to make it seem like it was his idea.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

. . . . make the UN great again . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What a train wreck ! . Trump seems to have confused the leaders of the world (many of who won their leadership without a idiotic  quirk in their nations electoral system ) With the yokels cheerleaders at one of his rallies . Highlights include

Preaching isolationism

Dumbass chest thumping

Being ignorant about other countries
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Kelly facepalms during the shithead's speech.

[Image: 7e1bb7dd7a738cf89d892fb535e425fb-2.jpg]

I don't feel sorry for him.  He could quit.
(September 19, 2017 at 7:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Kelly facepalms during the shithead's speech.

Even Melania's like

"For fuck sake we talked about this . He promised he would not go on unhinged rants that would destabilize global peace this time  . Guess he was too busy groping that waitress to hear"
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

All she wants to do is go shopping at Cartier's.
(September 19, 2017 at 6:46 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I listened to most of his idiotic rant today. What I heard was the POTUS oversimplifying the mission of the U.N. and trying to make it seem like it was his idea.
bold mine

This is exactly what all Narcissists do. They go out of their way to make it look like the hard work of other people was really their own. And they aren't ashamed to steal that credit, even when there is proof that they didn't do shit. They will still insist they did it.

Unbelievable. What a dick. The more that idiot opens up his mouth, the more the US looks like the laughing stock of the world.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 19, 2017 at 6:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: . . . . make the UN great again . . . .

Tongue

Ah, it's a totally new message. He didn't use the word "again".
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 19, 2017 at 7:34 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(September 19, 2017 at 7:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Kelly facepalms during the shithead's speech.

Even Melania's like

"For fuck sake we talked about this . He promised he would not go on unhinged rants that would destabilize global peace this time  . Guess he was too busy groping that waitress to hear"

I don't feel sorry for her either, but she does seem to have that hostage look on her face every time she is seen in public with 45.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Violence in prison does not help. Brian37 1 484 April 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1719 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  I am not Kid-ing, but it does ROCK! Brian37 0 345 December 1, 2018 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 460 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 344 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 534 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 365 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 373 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball