Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims drink human feces.
Muslims drink human feces.
Islam is so dark ! see here:

**  caution, clip has disturbing images  **

You know; these "filthy" Muslims are so backward, they drink their own Menstrual blood !

Muslims are bad !!!!!!!!

They even drink animal urine as a hobby !
**  caution, disturbing images  **

They also love genocide poor people who just want a home:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_p...93present)

Their danger is just causing wars that aren't local; but include the whole world !
Yes ! Muslims are the cause of two major wars called "WW1 & WW2":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

Muslims are so bad!!

Why do ISIS terrorists always cover their faces? and we only see them when certain global powers decide to engage. Just like Afghanistan. It ain't religion. It looks like politics to me. One that the Quran is being used in by some as an asset to win some battles; twisting the meaning of the verses left and right; to force in a Shiite control that benefits a state or a tribe; or a Sunni control that benefits a royal house of tools; serving a British pact signed after a certain world war.

It's so sad. Personally; the world sucks. People suck. So ignorant, and enjoy ignorance to drastic levels.
Eventually; it's non-Muslims who are going to doom humanity with atomic bombs and WMDs.
RE: Muslims drink human feces.
I didn't know the Aghoris were Muslims . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Islam is so bad, Muslims are so bad, I'm a Muslim but I'm not one of them, ad infinitum
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
And some Jewish mohels suck baby foreskins off. We don't need to be reminded that religion is retarded and makes people do (or eat) stupid shit.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Yet the fuckers won't eat bacon.

Morons.

[Image: praisebacon-S.jpg]
Leave the Muslims alone.
They'll evolve past the stone age when they're good and ready.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
So, never? I'm fine with that as long as they make themselves go extinct in the process.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Now that's a great ice breaker on a first date = "do you drink your menstrual blood"?
(wouldn't be the first time I've done it)

Razz Razz Razz
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Two muslims one quadah?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus drink wine or grape juice? Dundee 68 5255 November 27, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Question for Christians and Muslims Fake Messiah 24 2577 February 20, 2019 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: no one
  Muslims chime in...... Brian37 4 944 May 3, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How Do Christians Feel About the Testimony of Muslims and Vice Versa? Rhondazvous 24 4537 September 22, 2017 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  My favorite muslims bennyboy 46 7218 August 7, 2016 at 7:51 am
Last Post: RobertE
  New Pew Research poll - Muslims opinions on Islam Heat 2 1572 December 10, 2015 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muslims opinions on ISIS Heat 21 4159 December 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Muslims Napoléon 147 21594 November 24, 2015 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is the ''Only a minority of Muslims are radical'' true? TheMessiah 77 19319 June 17, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Open letter to hard line muslims lifesagift 0 988 November 13, 2014 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: lifesagift