Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims chime in......
Muslims chime in......
Ok, so just now on Facebook, and ironically a guy with a Hispanic last name, posted a bullshit meme referring to Starbucks hiring Muslims, depicting a Muslim sitting on a toilet, claiming that Muslims use their bare hands to wipe their ass. Now I cant speak for every Muslim or individual sect or family, I can say that EVERY religion in the world, bar none, has some fucked up superstitions and logic. 

I have worked most of my life in the food industry, this moron has no damned clue what he is talking about. You are far more likely to get sick from other customers after sharing a table or touching a door handle. You are far more likely to get sick from food not cooked enough, our not at the proper temperature or out of date. You are far more likely to get sick eating out if the cooks do not wash the cutting board after cutting raw meet then putting other food on it.

Starbucks is a major chain, I am quite sure every employee hired is trained on sanitation, including the bathroom.

I do know that some sects require one to use only the left hand. But where is this bare hand crap and not washing after that come from?
RE: Muslims chime in......
(May 3, 2018 at 1:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok, so just now on Facebook, and ironically a guy with a Hispanic last name, posted a bullshit meme referring to Starbucks hiring Muslims, depicting a Muslim sitting on a toilet, claiming that Muslims use their bare hands to wipe their ass. Now I cant speak for every Muslim or individual sect or family, I can say that EVERY religion in the world, bar none, has some fucked up superstitions and logic. 

I have worked most of my life in the food industry, this moron has no damned clue what he is talking about. You are far more likely to get sick from other customers after sharing a table or touching a door handle. You are far more likely to get sick from food not cooked enough, our not at the proper temperature or out of date. You are far more likely to get sick eating out if the cooks do not wash the cutting board after cutting raw meet then putting other food on it.

Starbucks is a major chain, I am quite sure every employee hired is trained on sanitation, including the bathroom.

I do know that some sects require one to use only the left hand. But where is this bare hand crap and not washing after that come from?

from a poorly wiped butt and the following itchiness, then the natural inclination of reaching around and scratching one's b-hole.

Not a rule, just something poor country muslims have been observed doing.

There is a command to wash you hands afterwards but again in poor regions where water is limited wiping hand on a poop covered rag is acceptable alternative. however there is only so much poo a given rag can 'sop up' before you being adding to the mess on your right hand rather than cleaning it.
(May 3, 2018 at 1:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok, so just now on Facebook, and ironically a guy with a Hispanic last name, posted a bullshit meme referring to Starbucks hiring Muslims, depicting a Muslim sitting on a toilet, claiming that Muslims use their bare hands to wipe their ass. Now I cant speak for every Muslim or individual sect or family, I can say that EVERY religion in the world, bar none, has some fucked up superstitions and logic. 

The claim bolded is true in the sense that some Muslims do use their bare hand.  Some use their bare left hand while pouring water between the cheeks using a water bottle, some just pour the water onto some toilet paper.  I googled this after finding empty water bottles in the bathroom in work and wondering how they use them. 

I've not heard a claim that they don't wash the hand after, and I've never seen anyone in my work with shit on their hand either so I'm guessing they do wash that hand.

These are the directions I found on a website about how to use the water bottle when using a western toilet.  

1. Clean yourself with toilet paper (some people do, some people don't)

2. Lean backward.

3. With right hand, take lotah (which you filled) and pass it under the frontal organs and have the spout near the anus. Lean it forward so the flow starts going. You want a good flow, not Niagara Falls.

4. Have your left hand under the lota spout.

5. While the water is hitting your left hand, you wash the anal area in the process.

6. Repeat if necessary. Make sure you don't feel any solids left.

7. Dry if you want, some people do, some people don't.

8. Wash your hands (thoroughly) with soap.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(May 3, 2018 at 1:59 pm)Drich Wrote:

from a poorly wiped butt and the following itchiness, then the natural inclination of reaching around and scratching one's b-hole.

There is a command to wash you hands afterwards but again in poor regions where water is limited wiping hand on a poop covered rag is acceptable alternative. however there is only so much poo a given rag can 'sop up' before you being adding to the mess on your right hand rather than cleaning it.

Oh bullshit.  Nobody is talking about a mere itch here, and FYI everyone scratches their butt through their pants or shorts with them on. I've done that too.

The tradition is merely about the left hand, it doesn't say don't wash that hand afterwords. 

And again, I have worked in food service most of my life. The occurrence of getting sick from human fecal matter in a first world nation are EXTREMELY rare. 

Lack of sanitation that can cause  any disease does happen in poor countries because they lack the resources. India has a sanitation problems too. So do parts of Asia, Africa and South America depending on location. Please do not stupidly claim one religion is the only to have poor people.

The problem isn't a religion, but POVERTY and lack of education. 

If you want to worry about fecal matter getting into food sources worry about farms and animals like birds or deer or squirrels or raccoons. But even then first world farms and the factories that process that food, have higher standards and health inspectors.

(May 3, 2018 at 3:03 pm)paulpablo Wrote:

The claim bolded is true in the sense that some Muslims do use their bare hand.  Some use their bare left hand while pouring water between the cheeks using a water bottle, some just pour the water onto some toilet paper.  I googled this after finding empty water bottles in the bathroom in work and wondering how they use them. 

I've not heard a claim that they don't wash the hand after, and I've never seen anyone in my work with shit on their hand either so I'm guessing they do wash that hand.

These are the directions I found on a website about how to use the water bottle when using a western toilet.  

1. Clean yourself with toilet paper (some people do, some people don't)

2. Lean backward.

3. With right hand, take lotah (which you filled) and pass it under the frontal organs and have the spout near the anus. Lean it forward so the flow starts going. You want a good flow, not Niagara Falls.

4. Have your left hand under the lota spout.

5. While the water is hitting your left hand, you wash the anal area in the process.

6. Repeat if necessary. Make sure you don't feel any solids left.

7. Dry if you want, some people do, some people don't.

8. Wash your hands (thoroughly) with soap.

Yea but this fucking idiot on Facebook was implying first off, every Muslim does that. Secondly that not only that they do this, but never wash their hands.

He  mentioned these instructions sure. My point was that Starbucks would not be in business if they had multiple rashes of of repeated epidemics. 

And again, I have worked food service most of my life. This wasn't about "Islam requires you to", it was flat out bullshit bigotry.
(May 3, 2018 at 1:59 pm)Drich Wrote:

Hey, dripshit.  What do you suppose jesus wiped his ass with after taking his morning dump?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for Christians and Muslims Fake Messiah 24 2579 February 20, 2019 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: no one
  How Do Christians Feel About the Testimony of Muslims and Vice Versa? Rhondazvous 24 4537 September 22, 2017 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Muslims drink human feces. WinterHold 25 7435 September 21, 2017 at 1:46 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My favorite muslims bennyboy 46 7220 August 7, 2016 at 7:51 am
Last Post: RobertE
  New Pew Research poll - Muslims opinions on Islam Heat 2 1572 December 10, 2015 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muslims opinions on ISIS Heat 21 4160 December 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Muslims Napoléon 147 21595 November 24, 2015 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is the ''Only a minority of Muslims are radical'' true? TheMessiah 77 19342 June 17, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Open letter to hard line muslims lifesagift 0 989 November 13, 2014 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: lifesagift
  The power of faith directed at Christians and Muslims Mystic 8 4669 October 28, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: Spectrum