Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"This" Is What A Prisoner Can Do.
"This" Is What A Prisoner Can Do.
I can almost hear McCain saying "eat shit, you fucktard."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/j...index.html

Quote:John McCain won't back Graham-Cassidy bill, likely ending GOP health care push

Oh, in case anyone forgot.....

And what did you do during the war, WLB?
RE: "This" Is What A Prisoner Can Do.
[Image: th?id=OIP.iSr4OwL6n78b6T85Pm9IvQFNC7&pid=15.1]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The orange shit gibbon needs to make himself a mighty huge helping of shit sandwich and then take a bite. Bigly.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
We got word of an American in a tiger cage who was being used to show the locals what happens if they worked with the US forces. He had been living on whatever crawled or flew into the cage when we got to him. Well under a hundred pounds. We carried him back to the river and down to where he could be evac'd. His last words to me were "When they get me fixed up I'll be back." That man has been my hero for a long time.
Just the night before McCain's story was on Ken Burns' Vietnam.  Was he a hero?  No.  He was a guy who got shot down and survived serious injuries under the worst of conditions.  I'd say "tough as nails" is an apt description of McCain.

Yesterday, when he saved health care for 30 million Americans he was a hero.
(September 22, 2017 at 5:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I can almost hear McCain saying "eat shit, you fucktard."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/j...index.html

Quote:John McCain won't back Graham-Cassidy bill, likely ending GOP health care push

Oh, in case anyone forgot.....

And what did you do during the war, WLB?

Why did anyone vote for this narcissistic moron?
Because they are ignorant, racist, bastards....just like him.

[Image: 114ooh.jpg]
:waves to his cousins:

:especially the little nose-picker in front:
LOL, G/S.
(September 24, 2017 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Because they are ignorant, racist, bastards....just like him.

[Image: 114ooh.jpg]

Well, there does appear to be a Pastafarian in the crowd. "Pasta Pirate", anyone? As long as the girl doesn't eat that goober, she may have a chance at a normal life. Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71883 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4466 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Donald Trump & The Prisoner's Dilemma. Jehanne 2 2203 January 18, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Prisoner Exchange: Bergdalh for 5 Taliban Commanders Heywood 67 10598 June 5, 2014 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Hoopington
  Why can't communist become citizens, but Nazis can? cratehorus 9 7407 July 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris
Thumbs Down You too can destroy our country, and this is how you can do it! reverendjeremiah 15 5092 April 5, 2011 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn