Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'reilly Flops In Baltimore
O'reilly Flops In Baltimore
I guess the old FOX FUCKHEADS who used to watch him have forgotten all about him so quickly.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.3518385

Quote:Bill O'Reilly plays to thousands of empty seats in Baltimore

[Image: article-bsoreilly-0924.jpg]

Lots of empty seats with a sprinkling of dumb old bastards!  Looks like your average church crowd these days!
RE: O'reilly Flops In Baltimore
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, AT THE CORPORATE GREED ARENA, IT'S THE MONSTER DUMBFUCK INTERNATIONAL
OK, Bri, that WAS funny.

Thanx !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 24, 2017 at 8:56 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: OK, Bri, that WAS funny.

Thanx !!

Meh, I forgot to add, "Tickets on sale now at Ticket Master".
Yar har har...I'd bet that even Inside Edition's "standards" wouldn't allow take them O'Reilly back these days.

He ought to go ahead and take his seat on the ole ice-float. 
It's OVER, Bill.

You fuggin' hack.
Perhaps they're waiting for the tide to come in.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
What a day for those folks! Bill O'Reilly in the afternoon, supper at the Home Town Buffet, then home in time for Matlock re-runs. Dr Scholl's never felt so good!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 25, 2017 at 5:32 am)chimp3 Wrote: What a day for those folks! Bill O'Reilly in the afternoon, supper at the Home Town Buffet, then home in time for Matlock re-runs. Dr Scholl's never felt so good!

LOL I grew up in Baltimore. There was no Home Town Buffet. It was their sister chain, Old Country Buffet. That or Golden Corral. 

I looked at that pic and I swear I saw my mother and grandmother in there, which wouldn't be surprising at all. Lmfao!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I read the title and was hoping to here about a seizure. 

I guess he's still a kind of jerk.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 25, 2017 at 5:32 am)chimp3 Wrote: What a day for those folks! Bill O'Reilly in the afternoon, supper at the Home Town Buffet, then home in time for Matlock re-runs. Dr Scholl's never felt so good!

Probably some Lawrence Welk re-runs while they're at it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill O'Reilly is a moron! Official. Darwinian 25 5489 January 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: OnlyNatural