Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get Rev. Rye to 35 reps
Let's get Rev. Rye to 35 reps
With all these rep-whoring threads proliferating, I figured I might as well put my Ægean fisherman's cap in the ring. 

Why 35, you may well ask? Because, for a while, I wound up getting a rep for every hundred posts I made. This will be No. 3528. So 35 sounds about right now.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Let's get Rev. Rye to 35 reps
I already repped you and I said “Sir hotness” and I don’t remember why Sad

Anywho... the sir is hot. Rep him. I trust my past self.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I'd rep you again, if I could.
Tell you what, I'll rep you if you tell me what a ULC Minister is Big Grin
Done, and well deserved! 👍
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Would if I could!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 27, 2017 at 1:37 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'd rep you again, if I could.

I'm praying that's not a euphemism! Not that there's anything wrong with it! I like euphemisms... Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Can't rerep, Rev.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 27, 2017 at 2:02 am)emjay Wrote: Tell you what, I'll rep you if you tell me what a ULC Minister is Big Grin

ULC = Universal Life Church

They let anyone be a minister, even me.
(September 27, 2017 at 1:18 am)J a c k Wrote: I already repped you and I said “Sir hotness” and I don’t remember why Sad

Anywho... the sir is hot. Rep him. I trust my past self.

I posted a photo of myself in a thread about beards and you liked it, IIRC.

(September 27, 2017 at 9:31 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(September 27, 2017 at 2:02 am)emjay Wrote: Tell you what, I'll rep you if you tell me what a ULC Minister is Big Grin

ULC = Universal Life Church

They let anyone be a minister, even me.

Yeah. It pretty much exists as an "ordination mill" and anyone can be ordained free of charge. But given that most states do recognise the authority of the ULC's ministers to perform marriages, and that even many celebrities decided to do it (including, apparently, all four Beatles, possibly stopping by to get ordained in between shows in their 1965 US tour), I figured "why the Hell not?"

I've never used my authority to marry people, although I did offer my services to a girl I had a crush on who came out to me as a lesbian. I told her that if she found Ms. Right and when Illinois legalised gay marriage, I would perform the ceremony. She declined, saying she would prefer to marry in her home state of Michigan.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2448 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  Happy Birthday, Rev. Rye! BrianSoddingBoru4 19 1081 December 14, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25460 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1153 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2080 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Birthday, Rev. Rye!! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 431 December 14, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1060 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  They let these people breed onlinebiker 17 1430 February 17, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3787 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10596 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama