Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk
Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk
For every sexist animals out there, that took salvation in extreme, outdated terminologies and doctrines; such as the dark twisted Bedwin religion called "Wahhabism", that oppressed women to gain a foothold in the domain of control; a lesson was given and was taught, that you will get sold, and dictators will use you like a napkin to dispose of you after using you to get the spoils of control.

For almost 100 years, Wahhabies oppressed women, and took their rights to wear what they want, or even move as they want. They banned them from driving cars or traveling alone even; but now as the kingdom that housed those Wahhabies is on the brink of bankruptcy, people began to show signs of revolt; thus rights needed to be returned to suppress the anger.

It's very funny, that when you have money you can be a pig. But when you start to lose all your cash, you play "Romeo".
But not you; Wahhabi animal. I remember you yesterday, and I remember the hell your kingdom lived in. The hellish dark you called "the kingdom of Islam".

Congratulations; women :Smile I hope it's a lesson to all humanity. Your rights are a precious right. Never let anybody take them; just for having a beard, or a political position.

Mere Opium; eh ?

BTW. I think this is an important right to give to women, but lots of sexist fanatic men will burn shit down. Including their daughters and women.
Poor minorities always pay.
This doesn't mean that the government is good; but it was under huge pressure.
This doesn't mean that Wahhabies have been defeated; they are still many.
This warns me of a very very great collapse coming.
RE: Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk
Quote:Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia

And here I am think this was going to be about lesbians Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk
(September 28, 2017 at 2:47 am)ignoramus Wrote:
Quote:Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia

And here I am think this was going to be about lesbians Dunno

I think lesbianism does spread like fire when you oppress women

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6194 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7039 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 7729 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4546 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 38141 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 378 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 4245 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1132 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Extremists: a question and a talk WinterHold 69 7238 July 28, 2018 at 9:25 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3300 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold