Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 12:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubya Loves the WLB
Dubya Loves the WLB
He's now a "statesman" by comparison.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/george-...an-report/

Quote:George W. Bush blasts Trump’s inclusion of North Korea in new travel ban: report

Quote:George W. Bush on Thursday criticized Donald Trump’s decision to add North Korea to a list of nations whose citizens are banned from traveling to the United States, Business Insider reports.
The former president made the comments at a private dinner at the Korea Society, during a Q&A session with Victor Cha—who served as Director for Asian Affairs at the National Security Council during Bush’s Administration.
A source told Business Insider Bush expressed concern over the impact the travel ban will have on “dissidents and defectors” seeking freedom from the regime. The source also said Bush compared Trump’s travel ban with the North Korean Human Rights Act of 2004, which provided humanitarian aid North Koreans and promoted human rights within the country.
RE: Dubya Loves the WLB
I know how much you hate Dubya Min, but right now I would not hesitate for one second to swap him back in to replace Trump.
Bush was a fucking Mensa member compared to Trump .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

[Image: jAefKyQ.jpg]

One should never say things can't get worse.  They can and frequently do.
(September 29, 2017 at 11:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: One should never say things can't get worse.  They can and frequently do.
And as we've found out, not only can they get worse, they can get significantly worse.
OK, we had "the shrub" for prexy, far longer than should be possible. What can possibly trump the lack of brainpower that a plant has? I'm opening it up for commentary.  Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The shrub??
It sounds like Bush wants to flood the country with North Koreans.
(September 29, 2017 at 11:34 pm)LostLocke Wrote: The shrub??

He called one of his failed* oilcos Arbusto. He said it was Spanish for bush, it means shrub (Shrub was a man who boasted fluency in Spanish).

*IIRC Arbusto was the one where he engaged in insider trading, selling most of his shares in between receiving the reports that the company was failed and when those reports were published.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 29, 2017 at 11:34 pm)LostLocke Wrote: The shrub??

He's the younger Bush, so smaller...Shrub. Someone else coined it, but I like it; it sounds funny.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1391 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 907 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's funny how the right loves to dish it, but can't take it GODZILLA 3 586 October 22, 2018 at 11:17 am
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 1024 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 763 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 770 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
  The WLB: Not An Accidental Cunt - A Deliberate Cunt Minimalist 61 6333 June 23, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6984 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1127 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The WLB Wishes He Could Get Away With This Minimalist 1 551 May 30, 2018 at 1:26 pm