Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard.
So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard.
It seems that some of them simply lacked any foresight at all.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/buyers-...publicans/

Quote:Buyer’s remorse on Trump in the Rust Belt spells huge flop for Republicans embracing the president

Quote: interviewed women at a Walmart in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. All four women voted for Trump and all four are voting for Democrats in the midterm election.
The Star explained that most of these women weren’t all that excited about Trump, but they wanted nothing to do with Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton. The voting block has quickly become the disenchanted Trump voter supporting Democrats.

“Did not like Hillary. You should be able to vote for someone that you really are behind. It wasn’t the case,” said 67-year-old Mary Venetsky. “I really thought once he was elected, he would become more presidential and represent our country a little more honorably. Unfortunately, that hasn’t happened.”

She went on to say she was supporting Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) because he’s been “good for our district” and she doesn’t like Rep. Lou Barletta’s (R-PA) “negative campaigning.”

No, and if you thought that the fucking imbecile could change his spots at his age you really were not paying attention at all!
RE: So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard.
Well, he was a Democrat until Barack Obama came along. Then he pretty much became the self-appointed boss of the Republican Party when he decided, for no adequately explained reason, he latched onto the Birther bullshit.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
You don't get it.  He's whatever he needs to be.  He's a con artist of the first magnitude.  Chameleons have nothing on him.
I'm sure that some Trump supporters are good, decent, intelligent people, but I'm not going to judge an entire group by the actions of a few.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2018 at 2:47 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm sure that some Trump supporters are good, decent, intelligent people, but I'm not going to judge an entire group by the actions of a few.

Boru

I don't know how intelligent they are. Have you seen the blank stares of those in the background when tRump is shown speaking at a rally?

If they were really smart, they would wake up and realize what's going on around them.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 29, 2018 at 3:40 am)Joods Wrote:
(October 29, 2018 at 2:47 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm sure that some Trump supporters are good, decent, intelligent people, but I'm not going to judge an entire group by the actions of a few.

Boru

I don't know how intelligent they are. Have you seen the blank stares of those in the background when tRump is shown speaking at a rally?

If they were really smart,  they would wake up and realize what's going on around them.

Right, which is why I refuse to judge the majority of Trumpites by the six or seven of them who have some good qualities.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If he's lost their votes, should we really be calling them trumpies any more?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 28, 2018 at 10:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You don't get it.  He's whatever he needs to be.  He's a con artist of the first magnitude.  Chameleons have nothing on him.

No other president prior, not even prior republican presidents ever behaved like the orange bully.
(October 29, 2018 at 7:39 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 28, 2018 at 10:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You don't get it.  He's whatever he needs to be.  He's a con artist of the first magnitude.  Chameleons have nothing on him.

No other president prior, not even prior republican presidents ever behaved like the orange bully.

From my studies I would venture that the farther a president was from a tradition political career the more likely they were to act like the T.rump. And yes, there are exceptions, as there are for every theory.

Boru

Uhhhhh, action of a few?  You mean the trump supporters didn’t all support trump?

(October 29, 2018 at 8:43 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 29, 2018 at 7:39 am)Brian37 Wrote: No other president prior, not even prior republican presidents ever behaved like the orange bully.

From my studies I would venture that the farther a president was from a tradition political career the more likely they were to act like the T.rump. And yes, there are exceptions, as there are for every theory.

If history is any guide, once a major party reveal itself to be so beholden to power rather than the institution by submitting to such a demagogue as trump, then any hope of recovery, as oppose to a lingering death, for the democratic system rests largely with whether cathartic bloodshed takes place that enable much the nation to discard this episold as a precedent that would make a party such as the current GOP and the interest that animates it seem to be an acceptable part that can be incorporated into any viable democracy rather than the mortal enemy that must be expelled and guarded against.  

In much the same way the civil war saved the union for most of the last 150 years by damning the memory of the sessesionism and slave holder who animated them in the minds of the majority, another catharsis of comparable depth and breadth of impact, equally utterly damning the Republican Party of today and the interests that animates it in the memory of the majority of posterity, is required to save the union and make the democratic institution great again after trump.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 159 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  US Voter Fraud Is Real! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 496 July 15, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 1991 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 816 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 863 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 882 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I'm a Florida voter now :huh: rexbeccarox 32 2822 August 31, 2018 at 3:19 pm
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 608 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 705 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
  The WLB: Not An Accidental Cunt - A Deliberate Cunt Minimalist 61 5234 June 23, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball