Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate the private sector so much so that I......
I hate the private sector so much so that I......
GASP! Ordered a large onion, ham and pineapple pizza from GASP, DOMINOS! And I hate the private sector so much I bought beer made by a private industry. And I am watching a private sports company known as the NFL.

Fuck I make a horrible communist. 

But in all seriousness, when you do a good job, you deserve a complement and the employee whom took my order went the extra mile to reduce the price, gave me extra boxes that were smaller because I have a small box fridge. And when I said extra cheese, and to put the cheese on top, he not only put the cheese on top, but it looked like extra extra cheese. Damned good job. I called him back and thanked him. 6 dollar tip too. He earned it.

The only thing I don't like is worker pay and yea, it was pricey but I don't blame the employee, he did a great job.
RE: I hate the private sector so much so that I......
You are a horrible communist because you ordered (and presumably ate) a large onion, ham and pineapple pizza.

That's just Un-American.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 1, 2017 at 1:10 pm)Mermaid Wrote: You are a horrible communist because you ordered (and presumably ate) a large onion, ham and pineapple pizza.

That's just Un-American.

I've lapsed. I need to put my poster of Stalin back on my wall.
Who the fuck puts pineapple on a pizza?
(October 1, 2017 at 1:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Who the fuck puts pineapple on a pizza?

Anyone with taste buds.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I can tell you aren't Italian.

Heretic.
regular bacon, Canadian bacon, onion and mushroom pizza!

Food of the Gods !!

Praise Jesus and his heretical followers who retconned pork eatin' into His faith !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 1, 2017 at 1:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Who the fuck puts pineapple on a pizza?

I do. I paid for it, I was the one eating it. Now if you were over as a guest and didn't like it, I'd take pineapple off half of it to be nice.

I was however disappointed at the physical size of the slices of onions and ham and pineapple. Everything was like almost Higgs Boson sized. 

But the service was good. I just hate these big corporations shrinking the size of everything so they can spend that money on marketing.

It is getting so bad, 20 years from now you'll need Quantum Physics to find your toppings.
(October 1, 2017 at 2:09 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

I do. I paid for it, I was the one eating it. Now if you were over as a guest and didn't like it, I'd take pineapple off half of it to be nice.

I was however disappointed at the physical size of the slices of onions and ham and pineapple. Everything was like almost Higgs Boson sized. 

But the service was good. I just hate these big corporations shrinking the size of everything so they can spend that money on marketing.

It is getting so bad, 20 years from now you'll need Quantum Physics to find your toppings.
Heathen!
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 1, 2017 at 2:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I can tell you aren't Italian.

Heretic.

Ok John Gotti Big Grin

I bet you are going to make me a pizza I can't refuse. 

Me, "I like pineapple"

Mafia Minn, in Godfather voice, mouth stuffed with cotton, "If I ever see you with a pizza with pineapple again, you are going to end up in the east river with cement shoes." Tongue

He he, I am not going to apologize for liking pineapple on my pizza.

(October 1, 2017 at 2:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: regular bacon, Canadian bacon, onion and mushroom pizza!

Food of the Gods !!

Praise Jesus and his heretical followers who retconned pork eatin' into His faith !!!

I'v never understood mushrooms, it tastes musty to me like wet cardboard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1657 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2333 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1112 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1107 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2734 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1245 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2863 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 726 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1856 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7695 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama