Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:44 am

Poll: Do you shop on eBay?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
60.00%
6 60.00%
No.
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you shop on eBay?
eBay.
Do you shop on eBay?

If so, what do you shop for?

If not, why not?
RE: eBay.
Sometimes.

Mostly Remote Control related stuff.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Do you shop on eBay?
Quite a lot, I reckon most of my motorbike has arrived via the postBig Grin

Mainly because buying from the States and Europe is so much cheaper than here in Aus.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Do we shop on E-Bay???

Fuck Yeah!! E-Bay is my friend.
Purchases are always more reasonably priced and we haven't had a glitch yet
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
No. I have no desire to have anything to do with PayPal. Too many horror stories.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(October 25, 2010 at 8:22 am)Jaysyn Wrote: No. I have no desire to have anything to do with PayPal. Too many horror stories.
Yeah? I've never had a drama. And I use paypal all the time.
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(October 25, 2010 at 8:30 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(October 25, 2010 at 8:22 am)Jaysyn Wrote: No. I have no desire to have anything to do with PayPal. Too many horror stories.
Yeah? I've never had a drama. And I use paypal all the time.

Me too, and I've gotten my money back on several occasions when the seller turned out to be a dud. It has come to the point that if a seller (Ebay or webstore) doesn't support Paypal I won't buy from them.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Have not yet,but thinking of it.

I've been talking to friend who buys and sells a lot of small items on Ebay for fun; never risking more than $50.

I'm after a book I which is hard to get here and would cost me over $50 new IF I could get it. (books are hideously expensive in Australia.)

The book is "The last testament of Oscar Wilde (fiction) by Peter Ackroyd. I want it as a gift for Wilde nut.
The biggest thing I ever bought on eBay was a 12 year old Lexus GS300 in near mint condition worth about £3500 which I got for £885 and is currently sitting outside on the drive. Best car I've ever had Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Most expensive I've bought is the Hyperpro rear shock for the motorbike at just shy of $1000 inc of post.

To buy it local would've cost about $2000.

Most coveted thing I've bought is William Greens "Warplanes of the Third Reich" which is THE definitive book on Luftwaffe types and out of print for about 35 years.

Found on Ebay Great

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning on Ebay onlinebiker 2 187 October 10, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  I love Ebay, BUT . . . . vorlon13 5 1787 February 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  eBay dynamics Darwinian 10 2055 August 28, 2011 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  Woman Sells Toddler on Ebay. JohnDG 11 5545 May 25, 2011 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: bbrettle
  The best eBay purchase ever! Tiberius 10 2293 July 21, 2010 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: LastPoet