Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Woman Sells Toddler on Ebay.
Woman Sells Toddler on Ebay.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/863632-two-y...-1-000-bid

So doe's anyone else think she could have atleast gone for 10,000?
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: Woman Sells Toddler on Ebay.
(May 21, 2011 at 4:57 am)JohnDG Wrote: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/863632-two-y...-1-000-bid

So doe's anyone else think she could have atleast gone for 10,000?

Probably bought by an atheist.

Does it come with a cookbook? Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Ebay Wrote:"An eBay spokesman said: ‘The sale of humans is illegal and is not permitted on our site."

uhh, as opposed to the items that ARE illegal but still permitted on the site? Cool Shades Redundant much Ebay?
[Image: Evolution.png]

Sounds delicious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nixR6wVa4HY
Kind of a waste really, spending 9 months making the damn thing and some more time with it pooping and eating and crying... only to sell it for *that price*?!

Bleh... she must *really* have wanted rid of it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 21, 2011 at 3:10 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Kind of a waste really, spending 9 months making the damn thing and some more time with it pooping and eating and crying... only to sell it for *that price*?!

Nah, if she wanted to get rid of it, she would've killed it. I guess the mother gambled on the fact that there was far more desperate people in the world, paying for something she didn't want Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I still think 10,000 is reasonable. Buy one get one half off 2nd kid only 5,000. " looks around for kids" lol thats evil
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(May 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(May 21, 2011 at 3:10 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Kind of a waste really, spending 9 months making the damn thing and some more time with it pooping and eating and crying... only to sell it for *that price*?!

Nah, if she wanted to get rid of it, she would've killed it. I guess the mother gambled on the fact that there was far more desperate people in the world, paying for something she didn't want Big Grin

Not necessarily... some people just can't kill something.

She should not have gone through the likes of Ebay though... find the black market. It really is not so far away.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Why the fuss? Under Capitalism everything has a price and a profit margin.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning on Ebay onlinebiker 2 187 October 10, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 551 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1349 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5265 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I love Ebay, BUT . . . . vorlon13 5 1787 February 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun? Tarasoft11 47 6666 September 16, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 40719 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Man or woman? Foxaèr 43 6247 May 11, 2016 at 12:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is woman the center of the universe, or... Foxaèr 34 4431 April 2, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Seeing a Woman: A conversation between father and son. Catholic_Lady 7 1225 January 18, 2016 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady