Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Work, Scotland
Nice Work, Scotland
Fuck the WLB.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trumps-...r-running/

Quote:Trump’s Scottish golf courses just posted multi-million dollar losses — for the third year running

Quote:For the third year running, Donald Trump has lost million of dollars on his Scottish golf courses, a financial report shows.

The president’s losses at two resorts in the highland totaled $23 million according to a report from Britain’s Companies House, with the golf courses also recording falling revenues, The Associated Press reported.
RE: Nice Work, Scotland
...and watch the WLB figure out a way to get the US taxpayers to underwrite it. Mark my words.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Just heard the WLB has been tweeting about sending troops into Scotland.

Translation problems.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You have to love it. Trump runs for President to raise his profile and bolster his brand and is now so widely reviled that his fucking brand and business (not to mention the business concerns of his loathsome adult children) are imperiled.

I’ll gloat about it while I can. I’m sure he’ll land on his feet. There are always more people they can scam in the future, and there will always be other wealthy sociopaths happy to help them do so.
(October 8, 2017 at 12:15 am)Crossless2.0 Wrote: You have to love it. Trump runs for President to raise his profile and bolster his brand and is now so widely reviled that his fucking brand and business (not to mention the business concerns of his loathsome adult children) are imperiled.

I’ll gloat about it while I can. I’m sure he’ll land on his feet. There are always more people they can scam in the future, and there will always be other wealthy sociopaths happy to help them do so.

It's disgusting how many people will associate themselves with a some sort of brand, hoping some of it (or the money) will rub off. One of my wife's aunts was a personal assistant for some famous actress. You wouldn't believe how many people fawned over her, for having that job, in the interest of meeting said actress. Sick. I'm not going to name the actress, nor the personal assistant. I think that the whole racket is lame as fuck.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
So you keep the appointment book and pick up the dry cleaning for So-and-So? Wow! Let’s have lunch. Let’s be friends!

Lol
Really good news. I have to admit that I was wondering who the hell would be going to them in Scotland. It's not like we have a shortage of golf courses up here to choose from.
Well the Scottish did invent it... so... hehe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 930 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3314 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1360 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  4-day work week shown to be a success Foxaèr 17 1278 September 12, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1668 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Good, Mueller. Now Work Your Way Up The Food Chain! Minimalist 7 790 June 15, 2018 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Instead of Harsher Work Requirements for Food Stamps.... The Industrial Atheist 18 2191 May 24, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Good Work, Scotland Minimalist 7 840 December 27, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Joods
  Bannon Will Have To Work On Breitbart's Math Skills Minimalist 7 1443 August 20, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Good Work, Scotland Minimalist 20 1876 August 1, 2017 at 10:52 am
Last Post: vorlon13