Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment
Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chuck-bonni...cancelled/

What a fucking deranged lunatic.  I'd say what I really want to say, but I can't on the internet.  This is some truly fucked up thinking.  Even as a 'joke'.  (Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?)
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
RE: Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment
That's fucking insane.

On the plus side, he did offer a very nice non-apology:

Quote:Chuck Bonniwell tweeted an apology Wednesday night, saying he "made an inappropriate comment meant as a joke. I'm sorry it was not received that way."

He's not sorry he said it, he's sorry that people didn't understand it. An actual apology would be more along the lines of, 'I said something truly insensitive and horrible.  It was a stupid thing to say, I was stupid for saying it, and I'm sorry those words came out of my mouth.'

What a cunt.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment
Never being wrong means never having to say you are sorry.
(December 19, 2019 at 1:40 pm)Divinity Wrote: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chuck-bonni...cancelled/

What a fucking deranged lunatic.  I'd say what I really want to say, but I can't on the internet.  This is some truly fucked up thinking.  Even as a 'joke'.  (Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?)

Quote:News/talk radio station 710 KNUS has canceled the Chuck & Julie show over controversial comments made by co-host Chuck Bonniwell about President Trump's impeachment, reports CBS Denver. Bonniwell said on the show Tuesday afternoon, "You wish for a nice school shooting to interrupt."
(December 19, 2019 at 1:40 pm)Divinity Wrote: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chuck-bonni...cancelled/

Don't worry in a month it'll blow over & he'll be back with a fat pay rise. [/s]
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Be nice if there was a full transcript of what he said rather than just a single sentence. Not saying it's not fucked up to say such a disgusting thing. But I'm curious to see the context he said this in other than it is related to impeachment.
(December 19, 2019 at 2:24 pm)NightHawk Wrote: Be nice if there was a full transcript of what he said rather than just a single sentence. Not saying it's not fucked up to say such a disgusting thing. But I'm curious to see the context he said this in other than it is related to impeachment.

Can you imagine, and post here, exactly what sort of context would make wishing for a school shooting appropriate?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I was about to ask the same thing.  What sort of context makes wishing for a school shooting to interrupt impeachment OK?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 19, 2019 at 2:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was about to ask the same thing.  What sort of context makes wishing for a school shooting to interrupt impeachment OK?

Boru

I'm not saying it was. I just am curious to see what it is.

(December 19, 2019 at 2:48 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 19, 2019 at 2:24 pm)NightHawk Wrote: Be nice if there was a full transcript of what he said rather than just a single sentence. Not saying it's not fucked up to say such a disgusting thing. But I'm curious to see the context he said this in other than it is related to impeachment.

Can you imagine, and post here, exactly what sort of context would make wishing for a school shooting appropriate?

I said something unpopular so now I will face virtual dog piling on the internet. Welcome the internet I guess *sigh* I am in no way defending or rationalizing what he is saying. However, I would like to get the full picture than just part of it. I'm not the one who made the comment - he did. All I want is to see the entire context. Is that such a bad thing? I never once said it was OK. False equivalency is a dangerous game.
(December 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm)NightHawk Wrote:
(December 19, 2019 at 2:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was about to ask the same thing.  What sort of context makes wishing for a school shooting to interrupt impeachment OK?

Boru

I'm not saying it was. I just am curious to see what it is.

(December 19, 2019 at 2:48 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Can you imagine, and post here, exactly what sort of context would make wishing for a school shooting appropriate?

I said something unpopular so now I will face virtual dog piling on the internet. Welcome the internet I guess *sigh* I am in no way defending or rationalizing what he is saying. However, I would like to get the full picture than just part of it. I'm not the one who made the comment - he did. All I want is to see the entire context. Is that such a bad thing? I never once said it was OK. False equivalency is a dangerous game.

Don' t you know?

Mob rule is bad.

Unless it's YOUR mob.

Then it's "Democracy".

Diablo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 27009 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12585 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6109 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 294 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5839 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Weapons in hotel, Denver brewer 38 1960 July 13, 2021 at 12:29 pm
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2804 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1112 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Impeachment Vote Predictions onlinebiker 28 2225 February 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Anybody watching the impeachment? onlinebiker 54 3144 January 26, 2020 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer