Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck
Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44918795

Quote:Somali father defends FGM after daughter, 10, dies

Quote:The father of a 10-year-old girl who died after undergoing female genital mutilation (FGM) in Somalia has defended the practice.
Dahir Nur's daughter died of blood loss on 17 July, two days after being taken to a traditional circumciser.
But he told Voice of America (VOA) "people in the area are content" with FGM even considering the dangers, adding it is the country's "culture".

Assholes.
RE: Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck
It's an uphill battle for AMERICANS to fix their culture, and we're one of the most developed nations. How much harder do you think it will be in Somalia, where the government is as unstable as it is and it can be an uphill battle for many to fucking SURVIVE? To be fair, they've finally got a proper government for the first time in decades, but my study of history shows that reform tends to be most effective in eras of relative prosperity.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Maybe culture wouldn't be so important to him if it was the tip of his penis being sliced off with a razor blade.
Nothing gives anybody the right to take away a piece of someone's body like that.
Literally they don't like that women have sexuality just like men or even stronger, so they cut it off using brute force..disgusting. I'll what he thinks about getting his penis chopped.
It can give you a pretty good insight on how so many parents treat their children as properties, not living beings.
(July 22, 2018 at 4:43 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Maybe culture wouldn't be so important to him if it was the tip of his penis being sliced off with a razor blade.

Depending on your interpretation of that, he probably was. To be fair, the effects of circumcision on males is a lot less blatantly disastrous, and, in the long run, negligible, especially in comparison with the damage inherent in female circumcision.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(July 22, 2018 at 4:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44918795

Quote:Somali father defends FGM after daughter, 10, dies

Quote:The father of a 10-year-old girl who died after undergoing female genital mutilation (FGM) in Somalia has defended the practice.
Dahir Nur's daughter died of blood loss on 17 July, two days after being taken to a traditional circumciser.
But he told Voice of America (VOA) "people in the area are content" with FGM even considering the dangers, adding it is the country's "culture".

Assholes.

Well to be fair, Christians in Africa also do it to females, and both Jews and Christians in America cut of the tips of boy's penises too.

No matter the religion, just like dietary restrictions for religious reasons, are bullshit. But at least with food, your stupidity isn't physically harming a baby or child.
Then their "culture" sucks balls too.

I really don't care which invisible sky-daddy they pray to.  These people are barbarians.
It's my country's culture to cut off the genitalia of people who's culture includes FGM. Let's see how he likes that culture.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
It’s my culture to raid and pillage primitive shit-holes and to enslave those we don’t kill.

I like my culture better.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 22, 2018 at 4:50 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: To be fair, the effects of circumcision on males is a lot less blatantly disastrous, and, in the long run, negligible, especially in comparison with the damage inherent in female circumcision.

That’s because these people don’t do it right. Here is the proper tool for male circumcision.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 908 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  Cancel culture comes back to bite us on the arse! ignoramus 9 612 April 20, 2021 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  This needs it's own thread. Brian37 15 626 November 3, 2020 at 8:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1345 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Cancel Culture onlinebiker 24 1231 July 21, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3297 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1043 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  Me likey, me likey a lot many! Brian37 18 1201 May 31, 2019 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1160 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Well, It Hardly Qualifies As A 'Replica', Then BrianSoddingBoru4 13 893 May 25, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye