Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Fucking Loon.
What a Fucking Loon.
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trump-w...ople-fast/

Quote:Trump threatens: ‘I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people – FAST’

I swear.  The dumb fuck thinks he was elected king.
RE: What a Fucking Loon.
I saw that, too. He knows he can't do anything without going through the proper channels, and I think that is what properly pisses him off.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
LOL. Isn't the stated reason for reversing so many of his predecessor's policies is that they supposedly overstepped executive authority?
Yeah.... that and Obama was one of those "niggers" that the WLB so despises.
Trump claiming he can do anything for the middle class and working poor is exactly like Capone setting up soup kitchens.
Gotta love how the right could not squeal enough when Obama used executive orders . But love when Trump does it.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 10, 2017 at 7:08 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Gotta love how the right could not squeal enough when Obama used executive orders . But love when Trump does it.

Bu bu it isn't about race baiting..... 

And by that I mean BARF!
(October 10, 2017 at 7:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Trump claiming he can do anything for the middle class and working poor is exactly like Capone setting up soup kitchens.

Except Capone could deliver the soup.
(October 10, 2017 at 7:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 10, 2017 at 7:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Trump claiming he can do anything for the middle class and working poor is exactly like Capone setting up soup kitchens.

FUCK, you got me on that one.
(October 10, 2017 at 7:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Capone could also deliver an acute need for a health care provider.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 248414 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1854 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 666 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 670 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 784 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 686 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 801 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1723 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1592 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1802 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus