Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what? A "White Lives Matter" movement is coming.
Guess what? A "White Lives Matter" movement is coming.
Quote:Neo-Nazis planning ‘White Lives Matter’ rally in Tennessee following ‘stunning success’ of Charlottesville
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/neo-naz...ttesville/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Guess what? A "White Lives Matter" movement is coming.
They call Charlottesville a success. 

They are more delusional then i first thought  
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Just when you think morons can't get any more stupid...
Dying to live, living to die.
I'd say bless their hearts, but they probably don't have any, so.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I dare not even post this on the other forum.

They think the neo-nazies have their right to free speech.

Yeah, guess what, Hitler had his right to free speech and look at what that did to Germany.
~ Erin Hunter
They actually do have a right to free speech and sane people have a right to oppose them.

What they do not have is a right to run down those opponents with their cars.  In spite of what our moronic president thinks.
(October 11, 2017 at 10:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They actually do have a right to free speech and sane people have a right to oppose them.

What they do not have is a right to run down those opponents with their cars.  In spite of what our moronic president thinks.

I'm just hoping America can withstand what 45 will do to this country if he remains in office. I know America long ago stopped being a great country, not from 45's viewpoint, but I am feeling as though I should leave more now than I did when Bush was president. The conservative presidents just keep getting worse and worse, and eventually there will be a major breaking point where there will be no recovery.
~ Erin Hunter
That's because conservatards keep getting worse and worse.
We aren't even close to reaching the floor of conservative depravity.  You could drop a stone into that abyss and spend the rest of your life waiting to hear it hit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 11, 2017 at 10:44 pm)Khemikal Wrote: We aren't even close to reaching the floor of conservative depravity.  You could drop a stone into that abyss and spend the rest of your life waiting to hear it hit.

I wish I shared your optimism.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21726 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 720 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3973 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1589 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2755 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1317 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2897 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1129 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Cancel Rent Movement onlinebiker 34 2518 September 3, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1894 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU