Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File converter.
File converter.
Put simply, I need to use AVI files on my new samsung s8, or be able to convert the avi into mp4 files.

Rep for anyone with the best solution to this, I've hardly ever repped anyone so chances are I'll still be able to do it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: File converter.
I think you already repped me?
Hammy, how does that answer his question? Dodgy

Back to the topic:

Paul - I assume you've already attempted to use a file converter of some sort?

Go to the google play store and search for a file converter. That's about the best solution I can offer for ya.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Well, he said he'd give me a rep if I told him so I was just checking if he has given me one already or not because if he hasn't then I can get a rep if I tell him the answer.

It's not difficult to do really. Even Google alone can help you out, PP. But I can't get a rep from you because I already have one from you I think! So no use me telling you Sad I need a reward Angry
(October 22, 2017 at 9:26 am)Hammy Wrote: Well, he said he'd give me a rep if I told him so I was just checking if he has given me one already or not because if he hasn't then I can get a rep if I tell him the answer.

It's not difficult to do really. Even Google alone can help you out, PP. But I can't get a rep from you because I already have one from you I think! So no use me telling you Sad I need a reward Angry

No Ham. He said he'd give A rep point to the best answer, not to YOU specifically.  You didn't even answer his question.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yeah but I wanted to check if he had repped me or not so I could give him the best answer or not.

Dunno if there is really a best answer though because either someone tells him how to do it or not Huh

The giving someone a rep in return thing just seemed like part of the whole deal
(October 22, 2017 at 9:30 am)Hammy Wrote: Yeah but I wanted to check if he had repped me or not so I could give him the best answer or not.

Dunno if there is really a best answer though because either someone tells him how to do it or not Huh

The giving someone a rep in return thing just seemed like part of the whole deal

Or you could have just done the decent thing and answered the question without having to get something in return?
For most people I would do that lol.
OMG I give up.
(October 22, 2017 at 9:25 am)Joods Wrote: Hammy, how does that answer his question? Dodgy

Back to the topic:

Paul - I assume you've already attempted to use a file converter of some sort?

Go to the google play store and search for a file converter. That's about the best solution I can offer for ya.

I haven't tried any yet.

It's basically just because any kind of video conversion takes a long time, and what I'm imagining is that if it fucks up it'll fuck up right at the end after I've spend a few hours trying to convert one file.

So just looking for advice from anyone who might have used a video converter before.

Google searches are useful but obviously it comes up with everyone advertising their converter, which goes back to me just wanting to know which ones have no hidden charges, pop ups, add ons, viruses and so on.

There's no rush but I'm fucking excited to have a samsung s8, I'm not the type to be excited about a phone but I'm so grateful to be rid of my piece of shit iphone.  Fuck apple.

Anyway in the meantime I have lots of game of thrones on mp4, and netflix installed so far by my ex girlfriends recommendation so there's not really any rush.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know a good audio converter? paulpablo 15 2153 April 8, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  File sharing copyright material considered legal in Portugal pocaracas 1 1243 September 27, 2012 at 11:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet