Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now that I'm over 65...
Now that I'm over 65...
...I need to find a car that has it's turn signal permanent engaged. It should go no more than 35 mph on the Interstates, and should be large enough to land helicopters on the front and rear decks. The stereo must be permanently tuned to Lawrence Welk and the volume control should START at eleven. 

And on the bank, sixty bumperstickers, with an "I Like IKE" as the centerpiece.
RE: Now that I'm over 65...
OMG Lawrence Welk. LMFAO.

I can remember going to my grandmother's house and that program was on the TV.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Get a '70 Plymouth Fury with a slant 6 engine and an automatic transmission. You'll have the helipads and a stone slow car. There would have to be some breakage in the turn signal switch, but that would be easy.  Just look at this barge
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I was so proud giving up driving a stick when I bought my last truck. When you have a bum knee, you just can't beat an automatic.

Damn, Mr Sama, you make me feel young. (Thank you.) I won't be at 65 for ages. (Actually not for 2 days shy of 4 months, but don't spoil for me.)
I feel like I'm the only person under 50 that gets the Lawrence Welk reference. :|
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm)Joods Wrote: I feel like I'm the only person under 50 that gets the Lawrence Welk reference. :|

Could be, let's count 'em

♫Ah 1, Ah 2! ...♫
(October 23, 2017 at 1:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm)Joods Wrote: I feel like I'm the only person under 50 that gets the Lawrence Welk reference. :|

Could be, let's count 'em

♫Ah 1, Ah 2! ...♫

Thanks for that earworm. A fucking show I remember from the 70's and now I have that voice inside my head. 

You are a horrible person Tongue

j/k

My parents didn't watch that show, but one of my friend's parents did. Him and his bubble machine.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 23, 2017 at 1:17 pm)Fireball Wrote:

My parents didn't watch that show, but one of my friend's parents did. Him and his bubble machine.

My brother and I used to shoot at the bubbles with our suction cup dart guns.

Does sing along with Mitch Miller do anything for you?

Edit: And how about that Norma Zimmer, Mewow! No wonder Lawrence had to tilt his pelvis away.

[Image: lawrence-welks-16year-run-on-the-network...?s=612x612]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.