Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poca has lied to us
Wink 
Poca has lied to us
[Image: x22855566_10203807208216561_1644355912_n...UXesGZ.jpg]

There is no Portugal.
RE: Poca has lied to us
I don't get it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 28, 2017 at 4:24 pm)LastPoet Wrote: [Image: x22855566_10203807208216561_1644355912_n...UXesGZ.jpg]

There is no Portugal.

I think the only possible response to this revelation is:

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Banned: calling out
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm)Losty Wrote: Banned: calling out

Yas gurl!

I remember I started a thread once to get another members attention and not only was the thread removed, I got a talking to about it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 28, 2017 at 5:22 pm)Joods Wrote:
(October 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm)Losty Wrote: Banned: calling out

Yas gurl!

I remember I started a thread once to get another members attention and not only was the thread removed, I got a talking to about it.

Notice the section and carefully look at the pic. Also read the calling out rule precisely Big Grin

Since poca is like the tourism ambassador of Portugal, he might tell us where exactly one should spend vacation. BTW, never knew I was Spanish.
(October 28, 2017 at 4:32 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I don't get it.

I am sure you don't. Its standard for education. Just like in portuguese schools we knew only th United states as a whole, never went trough all the states,

The joke is the background image of that news report shows all of the Iberian Peninsula as all Spanish save for the new independent state of catalonia.

Well, in the 11 hundreds, our first king declared war to his mom. After a series of medieval battles won we drawed back the kingdom of Leon. Then he sent a ship of gold to the pope, securing our independence. It was the thing back then.
Dammit, man!
I'm a Portuguese, not Spaniard!

Here, learn the countries:
[Image: 45df184d417c62f6274e9527d71fa182.png]
lol 'Portuguese Ocean'
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(October 29, 2017 at 12:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: lol 'Portuguese Ocean'

It was ours before our BFFs had moar navy. We need to be gentlier with the sardines.