Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Jared Kushner
Gay Jared Kushner
I am a huge fan of the new comeback of Will & Grace. The political jokes are freaking hilarious.

A while back I made a comment somewhere on the forum, after having bothered to listen to Kushner's voice for the first time, that he sounded gay. He already looked gay to me, but the voice made it official to me.

In the latest episode of Will & Grace, the joke went like this:

Quote:Jack: "What's gay, beautiful, and and just got rich for doing nothing?"
Will: "Jared Kushner?"

Of course, there's those special snowflake conservatives who dislike the humor:
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cultur...barrassing
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Gay Jared Kushner
I think we need an expert opinion.

V?
I can't/won't get a read on Jared there.

He's so far off of anything I'd be interested in, he's just a cipher or a naught in my estimation.

He 'reads' neuter' to me, but it's more of my lack of response to him than anything else.

As counselor Troi would say, "I'm not sensing a presence there at all, Captain".
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I make no judgements on appearance, if I can help it. Too much variation to be certain, if you know what I mean.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Well I don't think that he so much gay as usless. If you haven't noticed, at least from his statements, he has aides for everything and probably for his whole life. He really doesn't do anything by himself. He probably can't even wipe his own ass so, yeah, it probably gets really bizarre when he's alone when Ivanka spreads her legs and confronts him with her bleached pussy. He's probably like some guy that never drove an airplane that suddenly finds himself in a cockpit - he's sweating, pulling stuff, trying to figure out what goes were and there is nobody to help him. Mama!

Matter of fact I do remember reading an autobiography by Claudia Christian who once dated a billionaire who had aides like that and found him to be useless in the sack, because of that.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jared's Harvard Admission Essay Fake Messiah 2 569 September 5, 2017 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist